Your 15 man squad for the Test series against Australia

bharat297

yes' date=' lets treat tests against our arch enemies as warm up games.. goood 1 :dance:[/quote'] Why not treat the Pakistan games as warm-up games? Its just common sense to try out every player that may have to play in Australia in this test series. If our bench strength is not good enough to knock of Pakistan at home then we can expect to be beaten convincingly in Australia ...4-0 in Australia Australia treated the one-day tournaments against their arch enemies (both England and NZL) as warm-ups for the ODI world cup. In Tests, the closest thing to a world cup victory is beating Australia in Australia ... so im sorry I dont understand your argument when there is a bigger picture to look at.

Dude, check the record....Pak vs India in tests and odis before treating pak games as warm up...There is a lot of catching up to do and lets get many wins as possible when they down. It will take years to catch up plus they are unpredictable. They can give one helluva performance and just give us a run for the money in tests. Worry abt Australia later. My 2 cents

^ When I mean prepare for Australia ... I dont necessarily mean lose to Pakistan ... its not good preparation to lose a series. What I mean is get the squad that you want to take to Australia ready and play that squad against Pakistan, and prepare the pitches to be similar to Australia. We should have enough confidence in our ability to beat Pakistan in any conditions.