CBN ki lagi padi hai kya ? (What's wrong with CBN)

Cricketics

what a disgrace, this channel damn it they don't wait a second to put their atn add "U R watching live on atn" .... whenever there is some add break.. i miss my direct-tv.. its ain't workin @ the moment..
I actually wonder how they operate by charging only $20 or something and show all the cricket, as long as the canadian public gets it for cheap whoz complaining But they are unprofessional that way, I have seen the panasonic recorder going rev/fwd when they are showing recorded matches
I actually wonder how they operate by charging only $20 or something and show all the cricket, as long as the canadian public gets it for cheap whoz complaining But they are unprofessional that way, I have seen the panasonic recorder going rev/fwd when they are showing recorded matches
lol i know they are totally unprofessional.. i have seen them placing their logo over the ten sports logo, with ten sports logo still slightly visible.. then trying to cover a big zee sports logo.. did u watch the recent pak vs sa test series?? they casted that through ten sports... very blurry broadcast it was.. if u had seen..

btw it was an early start..

That's lunch on the third day. Good entertaining session this morning. It was an early start and the Australians have struck three vital blows. Brett Lee was the pick of the bowlers and Clarke and Johnson supported him well. Fine fifty from Sangakkara but he gave it away when well set. Join us in a bit for more of the action.