US Open - 2014

bones

Monfils 2 back to back double faults to give the break to Federer. This match highlights Monfils whole career. Despite having such a good game he is not mentally stable enough to win these big matches. Watch him lose 6-1 in the fifth set. Once a clown always a clown. :haha:

This getting ridiculously easy for Federer. Already had a cakewalk draw. Now he does not even have to face Dimitrov and Berdych to reach the final. Not to talk about all the night session matches while the rest of the guys are playing in the hot and humid day conditions. With his luck I won't be surprised if Nishikori knocks out Djokovic. :cantstop:
Hoping to see such impartial analysis from rafaturds like you when nadal gets easy draws in future. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

This getting ridiculously easy for Federer. Already had a cakewalk draw. Now he does not even have to face Dimitrov and Berdych to reach the final. Not to talk about all the night session matches while the rest of the guys are playing in the hot and humid day conditions. With his luck I won't be surprised if Nishikori knocks out Djokovic. :cantstop:
Federer must be feeling 2006-ish with this draw.