Sreesonic back to 145kph zingers....

gator

^^ agreed' date=' he should be selected ahead of Zaheer in both formats of the game. I'm glad he picked up 3 wickets today, so there's a good chance he'll play the first test against pakistan.[/quote'] Hullo, Zaheer just won us a Test series in England. He should be selected ahead of any spinner though.

He is not an ODI bowler, but it's good to keep him in the squad anyway. He offers something different and you can't deny his effort. Terrific attitude as well; even when he is on the bench he is always smiling and enjoying himself - great team man. BTW, anyone else noticed how good his batting looked today ? He was playing some proper cricket shots and made their bowlers work for his wicket. He is going to annoy the hell out of bowlers in Test matches.

Dhondy I know how much you love spinners' date=' but if its a typical Indian wicket then picking 3 fast bowlers wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. Zaheer in 4 ODI's has hardly troubled any of the Pak batsmen unlike Sreesanth today.[/quote'] The red ball is different, PainKiller, as indeed is Test cricket itself. Zaheer gets his wickets by working on the batsmen, an opportunity that does not arise in the 10 overs he gets in ODI cricket. I don't think he is the best in the world, but he has become a pretty darn good bowler in his 3rd incarnation.

I do agree Dhonds.. he will stay in my team too. But I will play SS along with him. Give RPS and ZK alternate chance as they are too giving same line. With RPS using bit of variety in his line, ZK get punished. Besides everyone got used to these left armers by playing them for last 3-4 years. We should bring SS and 1 more right hander.