Euro 2008: England are the Luckiest SOBs ever

Sooda

It was he was the only one who could run at people, but they needed Beckham on for crouch to head something. Lampard should have gone off and Barry played in central midf with Gerrard. Maybe Wright-P on the left. Oh well. Wayne Bridge was lucky that that dodgy touch he had with a striker just behind wasnt a goal To be fair they were missing Rooney, Rio, Terry Owen etc...big difference those lot make. The good thing is McL can go now.

To be fair they were missing Rooney' date=' Rio, Terry Owen etc...big difference those lot make..[/quote'] Oh for f uck's sake man. This team should have thrashed Croatia at home. Croatia are no France or Italy. Best generation of England players, and they win f uck all - what a disgrace :hysterical: Croatia had nothing to play for but they still won

I am not a betting man but when England scored the 4th goal to make it 2-2' date=' bet365.com put Croatia's odds to win at 10 to 1. My sixth sense urged me to put something on the Croats and I did![/quote'] Good shout fella. I'm gonna have to get one of these accounts. So far my betting is just on the 'fixed odds' weekend matches. At last now we canconcentrate on the 'real' footy. The EPL. United>>>England. Enough said. Dya bother with the spread betting with the cricket matches?

Good shout fella. I'm gonna have to get one of these accounts. So far my betting is just on the 'fixed odds' weekend matches. At last now we canconcentrate on the 'real' footy. The EPL. United>>>England. Enough said. Dya bother with the spread betting with the cricket matches?
Tried spread betting a few times but it's too hit and miss as in who's going to be the next batsman in, who is going to cross 10 first etc. Regarding United >> England, read this thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=4737

Oh for f uck's sake man. This team should have thrashed Croatia at home. Croatia are no France or Italy. Best generation of England players, and they win f uck all - what a disgrace :hysterical: Croatia had nothing to play for but they still won
umm no, Croatia is one of the top teams in Europe right now. Good chance at Euro 08 as well... Croatia right now can probably beat France/Italy too.