iPhone 6

velu

iPhone

• 2 new iPhone models: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
  • iPhone 6 is 4.7", iPhone 6 Plus is 5.5".
  • Power button on right side.
  • A8 chip - 13% smaller chip, 25% faster CPU, 50% faster GPU, 50% more energy efficient than A7.
  • Battery a little better on the iPhone 6; iPhone 6 Plus has amazing battery life.
  • VoLTE (Voice over LTE) - make calls over LTE internet instead of using minutes.
  • Camera is still 8MP... but there are lots of improvements to stabilization and other things. More details will come about this later... trying to keep up with things being that the stream is sketchy today.
  • New leather and silicone cases.
  • iPhone 6 - 16gb - $199, 64gb - $299, 128gb - 399
  • Preorders start Friday the 12th, ship on the 19th
  • Available Septhermber 17th.
  • iPhone 6 Plus - 16gb - $299, 64gb - $399, 128gb - $499
  • 5c 8gb - now free
  • 5s starts at $99

iPhone
  • 2 new iPhone models: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
  • iPhone 6 is 4.7", iPhone 6 Plus is 5.5".
  • Power button on right side.
  • A8 chip - 13% smaller chip, 25% faster CPU, 50% faster GPU, 50% more energy efficient than A7.
  • Battery a little better on the iPhone 6; iPhone 6 Plus has amazing battery life.
  • VoLTE (Voice over LTE) - make calls over LTE internet instead of using minutes.
  • Camera is still 8MP... but there are lots of improvements to stabilization and other things. More details will come about this later... trying to keep up with things being that the stream is sketchy today.
  • New leather and silicone cases.
  • iPhone 6 - 16gb - $199, 64gb - $299, 128gb - 399
  • Preorders start Friday the 12th, ship on the 19th
  • Available Septhermber 17th.
  • iPhone 6 Plus - 16gb - $299, 64gb - $399, 128gb - $499
  • 5c 8gb - now free
  • 5s starts at $99

price doesnt matter for us .. no subsidy here :((

But would you do mobile payments ? I hardly trust them. Still waiting for the reason for the leak.
You need physical contact to make transaction now...NFC and Fingerprint to make $$ to transfer
The card numbers are not given to the merchant. It uses a one-time payment number and a "dynamic security code." If your iPhone is lost, you can suspend all payments via the Find my iPhone service. And you won't have to cancel your card, either, since it's not stored on that device anyway. Cue says "we are not in the business of collecting your data." "Apple doesn't know what you bought, where you bought it, and how much you bought it for." The cashier doesn't get your CC information, either.

Finally Apple uses NFC... My S3 - 2012 had NFC :hehe:
it has sBeam too :giggle: if something is not there it doesnt mean they cant .. maybe left the tech to evolve :poink: and if i am not wrong u cnat use NFC between your S3 with galaxy tab :hehe: