iPhone 6

velu

Same thing was proven to be wrong before ..it's resl its broken it's cracked and thousands of of hers have same damn problem to different degree
Problem is real or not , the video is doctored. You can check the video from his Own channel.. 1000s of people have the problem is exaggeration. And I would bet my house against the theory that it bends if we keep it in the front pocket Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Problem is real or not , the video is doctored. You can check the video from his Own channel.. 1000s of people have the problem is exaggeration. And I would bet my house against the theory that it bends if we keep it in the front pocket Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
It is not doctored check any social network they proved its real just check reflections ...not edited at all ... And it's not exaggerating when it was even bent before video in damn pocket and thousands did have it bent ...iphone 6 is safe 6 + is not and let's not defend it like antenna gate :giggle:

It is not doctored check any social network they proved its real just check reflections ...not edited at all ... And it's not exaggerating when it was even bent before video in damn pocket and thousands did have it bent ...iphone 6 is safe 6 + is not and let's not defend it like antenna gate :giggle:
i am not claiming that it is rigid .. it bends more because its really thin and also its bid lengtheir whic when compared to other phones :winky: but claims about bending if it is kept in front pocket is bit too much you really dont know who is behind this .. i suspect another astro turfing attempt :--D

i am not claiming that it is rigid .. it bends more because its really thin and also its bid lengtheir whic when compared to other phones :winky: but claims about bending if it is kept in front pocket is bit too much you really dont know who is behind this .. i suspect another astro turfing attempt :--D
Yeah sure everything is conspiracy Btw a galaxy s5 is made from plastic which remembers its original shape so it will flex but not bend ..it's designed this way and that is only with lot of pressure applied and rest I proved you with video .

Btw problem is not with thinness the 6 holds up so well it's very impressive but 6+ is too big and just glued together and has some areas with no solid thing holding it up like area behind volume button . This design helps them repair it very easily and replace parts but at this size it's causing some problem with bending. Probably m8 will bend too if it was bigger and thinner but it isn't so discussing it is moot .

Yeah sure everything is conspiracy Btw a galaxy s5 is made from plastic which remembers its original shape so it will flex but not bend ..it's designed this way and that is only with lot of pressure applied and rest I proved you with video .
damn it.. not trolling plastics elasticity is more .. metal wont go back to its previous shape easily after it is bent abut conspiracy .. check why samausng got fined in Taiwan :P

damn it.. not trolling plastics elasticity is more .. metal wont go back to its previous shape easily after it is bent abut conspiracy .. check why samausng got fined in Taiwan :P
Was it for this reason?because I stopped following samsung news and have no intention to follow them again :giggle: