iPhone 6

velu

iPhone 6 kicking in the nuts of android flagships .. iPhone 6 - 1.55 minutes HTC M8 - 2.09 minutes samsung S5 - 3 minutes smasung results are skewed because of poor memory management .. but still a terrible memory maangement nCln9_mgZJo

iPhone 6 kicking in the nuts of android flagships .. iPhone 6 - 1.55 minutes HTC M8 - 2.09 minutes samsung S5 - 3 minutes smasung results are skewed because of poor memory management .. but still a terrible memory maangement nCln9_mgZJo
What test are those?

@Velu - any comments on the above video?
that video is a flop .. first video got 60 million views and this one got only 3 million views :giggle: anyway every metal bends .. i am sure apple tested this for bending but probably all the weight tests were done at the middle :sniffle:

that video is a flop .. first video got 60 million views and this one got only 3 million views :giggle: anyway every metal bends .. i am sure apple tested this for bending but probably all the weight tests were done at the middle :sniffle:
This is why I say you troll I Explained you ..you agreed and now back to start

you are going with every phone bend again after i explained you bending is not problem the problem is weak part...remember ?
Yes. More precisely I maintained it as every metal bends. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yes. More precisely I maintained it as every metal bends. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
which for the issue is trying to dodge the problem problem is not metal bending at same force but design having weak point which bends much more easily :winky: it should be very easy fix to change design and their current factories can handle it and if i was apple handling this i will blame the manufacturer of outer body :giggle:

which for the issue is trying to dodge the problem problem is not metal bending at same force but design having weak point which bends much more easily :winky: it should be very easy fix to change design and their current factories can handle it and if i was apple handling this i will blame the manufacturer of outer body :giggle:
tim cook accepted that problem is there .. also apple promised they will give replacement/refurbised phones after manual validation.. anyway this problem is published out of proportion and things like these will make apple to have even better prdoucts

tim cook accepted that problem is there .. also apple promised they will give replacement/refurbised phones after manual validation.. anyway this problem is published out of proportion and things like these will make apple to have even better prdoucts
you should thank people for spreading info otherwise they would have never fixed it .. also apple banning websites and magazines over this issue did not help:winky:

you should thank people for spreading info otherwise they would have never fixed it .. also apple banning websites and magazines over this issue did not help:winky:
still better than leaving people in a state of limbo in other countries:giggle: