iPhone 6

velu

Microsoft I trust. I personally use hotmail and skydrive. Never trust ios or androids.
In cloud google never have any problem ...that is their main business and all their services are based in cloud and about trust ..I do not trait any company and have not uploaded one personal picture of me anywhere on these types of back ups but you have to trust a bit now a days to use many things ....

I can explain you how it works and how it does not matter and how it will not effect you but it does not matters ...vulnerability is one thing exploiting it another just remember this...you have to do something foolish to allow this and it's possible one very platform and even ur PC ...rest ur wish I am just gonna tell you this there are less than less 10 vulnerabilities found in android while 30 odd in ios ...so please do not believe every click baitt headline
Gotta agree. It's all upto what we do. fyi, found this article. It's old but interesting. http://securelist.com/analysis/kaspersky-security-bulletin/58265/kaspersky-security-bulletin-2013-overall-statistics-for-2013/

Now, Narendra Modi Government Plans to Get You Walking on a Digital Cloud
The government is working on an ambitious plan to provide each citizen with a "unique digital cloud". It would be your own little bank of information - where all your original documents can be saved. Birth certificate, school certificates, board exam marksheets, college degrees, documents about other qualifications, passport, pan card, residence proof and even property details.
Digital cloud :haha::haha:

Why are you spamming? You can write them in one post' date=' can use multi quote if you need to quote many post. :dontknow: Tart[/quote'] What is ur problem with discussion ?report them if you want to with ur multiple ids just because u do not get it does not means you can make fun of others ..obviously u will not get this into ur thick head so I will spell it out for you simple just stay away from making fun of others who are interested in certain topics and I did not multi quote because I was on ipad and am on ipad and it's easier to reply with one instead of arranging paragraphs

Gotta agree. It's all upto what we do. fyi, found this article. It's old but interesting. http://securelist.com/analysis/kaspersky-security-bulletin/58265/kaspersky-security-bulletin-2013-overall-statistics-for-2013/
The more ur user base the more you get attacked ...but normally I do not want to say lazy but people who make mistakes and do not use common sense end up becoming target Also more freedom is allowed more chances of stupidity :giggle: Same thing happened with Mac and PC and ads that you do not need antivirus and now user base grew and so did attacks ...

What is ur problem with discussion ?report them if you want to with ur multiple ids just because u do not get it does not means you can make fun of others ..obviously u will not get this into ur thick head so I will spell it out for you simple just stay away from making fun of others who are interested in certain topics and I did not multi quote because I was on ipad and am on ipad and it's easier to reply with one instead of arranging paragraphs
use opera mini :dontknow: saves data, can add smiley, much faster :dance: tapatalk is a waste app

What is ur problem with discussion ?report them if you want to with ur multiple ids just because u do not get it does not means you can make fun of others ..obviously u will not get this into ur thick head so I will spell it out for you simple just stay away from making fun of others who are interested in certain topics and I did not multi quote because I was on ipad and am on ipad and it's easier to reply with one instead of arranging paragraphs
Ok. And I didn't made fun of you. You're going too overboard here. This is just a small case and you're dragging the case. :giggle:

Ok. And I didn't made fun of you. You're going too overboard here. This is just a small case and you're dragging the case. :giggle:
Yes and how will you explain this ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=3077693#post3077693 If you do not get it then stay away I am already tired of your constant spamming and breaking rules so do not try your luck and only reason you are still here and people cut you slack is because you are kid but you have no reason to come in thread and make fun of discussion related to that thread when all the guys in it have no problem with each other

Yes and how will you explain this ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=3077693#post3077693 If you do not get it then stay away I am already tired of your constant spamming and breaking rules so do not try your luck and only reason you are still here and people cut you slack is because you are kid but you have no reason to come in thread and make fun of discussion related to that thread when all the guys in it have no problem with each other
I think he is the one who hacked JLaw's account :giggle:

So a post indicating one's mistake becomes a joke?