UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

serious question ..are you really mad ? unless you win this thing and get CL qualification it means nothing . now you will play 7 less games this season and imo are in better shape to finish top 4 .
2 Chances are Better than One So Yes,It Is Still Gonna Be Difficult For Top Four, Liverpool Really Needs To win Something this Season Now Only Fa Cup Left. Btw I Just Hate Lovren Anyway

2 Chances are Better than One So Yes,It Is Still Gonna Be Difficult For Top Four, Liverpool Really Needs To win Something this Season Now Only Fa Cup Left. Btw I Just Hate Lovren Anyway
did not see all game but he looked all right today other than miss :cantstop: yeah..winning is important but your squad is so young that i will consider this year as foundation as players look really really good and are getting better with each passing week. if i was liverpool fan i wont mind this much as united has huge advantage to play 1 game per week and now liverpool will be same . same way i fear city will do better than chelsea in epl after we give all we have against likes of real madrid mid week :(( already happened last week :cantstop:

did not see all game but he looked all right today other than miss :cantstop: yeah..winning is important but your squad is so young that i will consider this year as foundation as players look really really good and are getting better with each passing week. if i was liverpool fan i wont mind this much as united has huge advantage to play 1 game per week and now liverpool will be same . same way i fear city will do better than chelsea in epl after we give all we have against likes of real madrid mid week :(( already happened last week :cantstop:
It Is Good In Some Ways But Bad In Others, Best To Look at the Positive so Yeah:two_thumbs_up: Even In This game he Was at Fault for the Goal Didn't Close the Man Down Quick Enough, Every game He Seem to Mess Up opposed To Last Season, I Think Fonte Was Making Him Look Good.:giggle: Get Past PSG First :--D Although You Probably Will

It Is Good In Some Ways But Bad In Others, Best To Look at the Positive so Yeah:two_thumbs_up: Even In This game he Was at Fault for the Goal Didn't Close the Man Down Quick Enough, Every game He Seem to Mess Up opposed To Last Season, I Think Fonte Was Making Him Look Good.:giggle: Get Past PSG First :--D Although You Probably Will
i did not count it because city will also play barca in this round ,obviously we can go out but lets face it 1-1 away and playing at home vs psg is much easier than getting 2 away goals without conceding at nou camp :fear: even draw will do for us .

anyway man after this month most probably it will be only everton and hopefully chelsea left in europe :cantstop: and people call it best league in world :giggle: i am going to sleep now and imo you should not care much about it as this will lead to top 4 finish :dance: