UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

how can anyone not like this barca side ...? its not even tiki taka anymore ..
The dislike developed over the years because of the theatrics,decision going their way etc and many teams suffered because of that ,madrid,arsenal,Chelsea and many more especially in crucial matches at camp nou. This barca side is damn good though

The dislike developed over the years because of the theatrics' date='decision going their way etc and many teams suffered because of that ,madrid,arsenal,Chelsea and many more especially in crucial matches at camp nou. This barca side is damn good though[/quote'] yes i have read about chelsea match :\ but still should not matter here as nothing such happened this season and also they beat strongest teams on road to final ...

Not really, it was a surprise shot by Suarez. Toe hacked it not much load up taking foot back before shot, many keepers would be expecting a pass across. Good reflexes.
to me it was not good shot as it was covered should have passed across face anyway 1-1!

to me it was not good shot as it was covered should have passed across face anyway 1-1!
It could easily have caught a keeper off guard because: 1) He did not load up, he toe hacked it, did not take foot back to indicate shot was coming. 2) Many would almost expect a pass across slowing reaction time.

It could easily have caught a keeper off guard because: 1) He did not load up, he toe hacked it, did not take foot back to indicate shot was coming. 2) Many would almost expect a pass across slowing reaction time.
thats why i said this level :P champions league later stages all keepers would save this ..

how can anyone not like this barca side ...? its not even tiki taka anymore ..
haha well I support players and 1 team. Was a Barca fan during Ronaldinho, that dribble to shove away fecker Terry and score was priceless. But since they chit on United and since Ronaldo became new favorite player support changed to Madrid :cantstop:

thats why i said this level :P champions league later stages all keepers would save this ..
Check out fat Ronaldo's goal in 2002 world cup semi. the toe hack sometimes slows reaction time. but enough on that anyway. maybe yeah it was standard save who cares midgets are going down!!! :diablo:

haha well I support players and 1 team. Was a Barca fan during Ronaldinho, that dribble to shove away fecker Terry and score was priceless. But since they chit on United and since Ronaldo became new favorite player support changed to Madrid :cantstop:
you deserve a pig head ..figo :finger: