Champions League Fantasy 2014

ragavender

In ICF, 2 of the chittest players are Zakk and Kings11fan aur maje ki baat yeh hai ki dono sabse jyada bakwass bhi karte hain. As some great guy has said - empty vessels sound much. Kings11fan ran away and imposed a voluntary ban on himself after he was humiliated and embarrassed in FL again and again. Lekin Zakk to awal number ka besharam hai. Baar baar harne ke baad bhi muhn utha ke chala aata hai hame apna bakwas sunane. Definitely Dinda of ICF in terms of performance and besharmi

In ICF' date=' 2 of the chittest players are Zakk and Kings11fan aur maje ki baat yeh hai ki dono sabse jyada bakwass bhi karte hain. As some great guy has said - empty vessels sound much. Kings11fan ran away and imposed a voluntary ban on himself after he was humiliated and embarrassed in FL again and again. Lekin Zakk to awal number ka besharam hai. Baar baar harne ke baad bhi muhn utha ke chala aata hai hame apna bakwas sunane. Definitely Dinda of ICF in terms of performance and besharmi[/quote'] arre haarne me kya sharm karna, ye to hota hi rehta hai khel-khel me :dontknow: plz mujhe use CHIT KPXI ki category me na rakh :mad: us se to bahut hi accha khelta hu mai :--D aur haan Dinda ka record Rhul Sharma se to accha hi hai :giggle:

had good day with experimenting too :yay: it failed but no problem :winky: yesterday was good day so bad day can be expected today :sniffle: as bad day comes after every good day :mad: what to do :hmmm: should get all CSK players so that if I fail then they can too :cantstop: if not then apni to chaandi :woot:

Now he will come here and start his usual bakwas - "phootley yahanse" or "Today is my day :haha:" or some other cliche. He is somewhat like Ravi "stoned" Shastri of ICF
chal phoot be yahan se :whack: aur mai aaj kya karta hu dekh :ohyeah:
ab bol :yousuck: