Capital One Cup 201-15

kumar713

Give some time, that will happen :proud: Ain't supporting Chelsea or ManCity ever :finger:
it will never happen ..if anything cos of van gaal and mourihno there is so much mutual respect right now . van gaal said he wants united to play like chelsea will he ever say that if liverpool was playing well ? he will get booed by fans :hysterical:

You're just naming Derby games - of course they hate each other :hehe:
dude there is history like liverpool hates united becuase of manchester made a port and liverpool was hit financially spurs hate chelsea and we do same because of what happened in 60's and then 90's i read about it :--D

it will never happen ..if anything cos of van gaal and mourihno there is so much mutual respect right now . van gaal said he wants united to play like chelsea will he ever say that if liverpool was playing well ? he will get booed by fans :hysterical:
Nobody respects Mourinho - he's a thug :headshake:

I meant the gazillions of dollars that Abrahmovich has thrown otherwise Chelsea would be a mid table team with mediocre players.
i already explained you it was investment and right now we are one of the most well managed club in world are are self sustained and growing quicker than any help with our own money and even planning stadium expansion . we have not broke even a single rule and were top 4 team when abramovich bought them if you dont know bit like everton but 2 positions better