Capital One Cup 201-15

kumar713

Cahill is not useless but he could have done better tostop the goal. See the goal again :/
He should have never gotten so much space in first place This mikel and matic do not work together is throws balance off when fabregas and matic are pivot matic does not gives inch while fabregas does most of the passing it works better

^ Cesc and Matic are ****ing perfect. I would even take Ramires there' date=' Obi is hopeless.[/quote'] Yep no one is able to touch fabregas and matic just shields defence .. Now you expect matic to do boy stuff and mikel to not even pass ball properly ever in forward direction for clutter attacking team like Chelsea ...it will just not work .. Ramires injury has been huge blow is bloody quick and in situations like this cover very well and also is decent when he has ball ...last time we beat Liverpool at a field when we played him but I will honestly take this result I am not sure mod tpeople her even understand this or not but 1-1 away from home means Liverpool needs beat chelsea at bridge it's do or die match for them now :winky: In tournaments if you cannot win this is one of best results you can get ..

Yep no one is able to touch fabregas and matic just shields defence .. Now you expect matic to do boy stuff and mikel to not even pass ball properly ever in forward direction for clutter attacking team like Chelsea ...it will just not work .. Ramires injury has been huge blow is bloody quick and in situations like this cover very well and also is decent when he has ball ...last time we beat Liverpool at a field when we played him but I will honestly take this result I am not sure mod tpeople her even understand this or not but 1-1 away from home means Liverpool needs beat chelsea at bridge it's do or die match for them now :winky: In tournaments if you cannot win this is one of best results you can get ..
Well, yes but parking the bus is one thing but players performing badly is another. They were all over us in both half which was annoying AF! 2 shots out of 20 from LFC is just horrendous by any standards for THIS team. And Mou's stubbornness yesterday ticked me off big time especially with a massive game coming up.Had it not been for Courtois and the Lallana save..well!

Well' date=' yes but parking the bus is one thing but players performing badly is another. They were all over us in both half which was annoying AF! 2 shots out of 20 from LFC is just horrendous by any standards for THIS team. And Mou's stubbornness yesterday ticked me off big time especially with a massive game coming up.Had it not been for Courtois and the Lallana save..well![/quote'] Well you can have bad days but what makes me happy is Liverpool had its best day and we one of worst but still managed the draw with away goal :cantstop: Courtois was insane ..saved our ass but it makes me happy and more hopeful about champions league now if this guy can play like this :--D let's hope we sort out the balance and Ramires gets fit it will solve so many problems in middle or maybe it's time jose trusts his mid field and understands that he has got players who can go head to head in middle without bus parking and win game . We have played best when we have attacked and home record is proof of that ..

Well you can have bad days but what makes me happy is Liverpool had its best day and we one of worst but still managed the draw with away goal :cantstop: Courtois was insane ..saved our ass but it makes me happy and more hopeful about champions league now if this guy can play like this :--D let's hope we sort out the balance and Ramires gets fit it will solve so many problems in middle or maybe it's time jose trusts his mid field and understands that he has got players who can go head to head in middle without bus parking and win game . We have played best when we have attacked and home record is proof of that ..
That makes me feel better. :agree: