SOS to Yuvraj

What kind of rubbish is this ... Ganguly has been in very good form over the past 3 test series and played a match-saving knock for India in difficult conditions in the 3rd test at the Oval and now after 1 bad innings its time for an S.O.S ... all I can say is as bad as our selectors are ... I'm glad they're not this fickle ... lol ... changing our team in the middle of a match.:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Ganguly is not going anywhere. he is tonking them in second inning........ bloody one inning's fail and suddenly he sud be oout.. tendua failed karthik failed jaffer papad failed.. even dravid failed , he has been failing now since wuite a while even in test cricket

What is Gangulys test averages in last 5 tests against Pakistan? ..not even including this one here lol....
I hate these stupid little stats ... like when someone's overall Test form is good ... they pull out stats like how did they go in last X number of matches against 1 particular country ... like imagine going up to Ganguly and saying .. "Ok we know you are in good form now, but you didnt do well in early 2006 and early 2005 against Pakistan, therefore we eare putting an end to your career" Seriously, one bad innings and there are calls for his head. :hysterical:
What kind of rubbish is this ... Ganguly has been in very good form over the past 3 test series and played a match-saving knock for India in difficult conditions in the 3rd test at the Oval and now after 1 bad innings its time for an S.O.S ... all I can say is as bad as our selectors are ... I'm glad they're not this fickle ... lol ... changing our team in the middle of a match.:hysterical:
:haha: