The Android Thread

StriKe

IwJmthxJV5Q Nokia N1 Tablet http://n1.nokia.com/ Tech Specs Body Height: 200.7mm Width: 138.6 mm Depth: 6.9 mm Body: One-piece design; Aluminum with surface anodization Weight 318 g Colors: Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray Camera Camera: 8 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus 5 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus: 1080p video recording Buttons and connections 3.5 mm audio Micro-USB 2.0 with a Type-C reversible connector Display 7.9 inch (4:3) 2048x1536 resolution Gorilla® glass 3 IPS panel with LED backlight Fully laminated zero air-gap display Chip Intel® 64-bit Atom™ Processor Z3580, 2.3 GHz (Moorefield) Memory LPDDR3 (800 MHz), 2 GB Storage eMMC 5.0, 32 GB Graphics PowerVR G6430, 533 MHz Audio High Quality Discrete Audio Codec, Wolfson WM8958E, independent audio codec Speakers Two 0.5 W stereo speakers 90 dB with less than 10% total harmonic distortion (THD) Microphone Digital MIC Cavity resonance frequency more than 20 KHz Battery 18.5 Wh (5300 mAh) rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7 V) Sensors 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO Bluetooth, BT 4.0 Software Android™ 5.0 Lollipop Nokia Z Launcher gsmarena_001.jpggsmarena_002.jpg

price is awesome maybe i should let go of my ipad and get this :woot:
bummer...from verge article The company is now planning to launch the Nokia N1 in China for $249 (before taxes) around the time of Chinese New Year (February 19th), and it will roll out to Russia and select European countries after the Chinese release. Why not India? Dumb Nokia :whack:

Samsung today said that it will reduce its smartphone portfolio by 25-30%. IMO that's great news because for far too long they have been making too many models of the same phone with just small differences. They should obviously move their top of the range (and if possible, mid range as well) to metal and consider reducing touch wiz to a minimum - although I do not expect that to happen.

bummer...from verge article The company is now planning to launch the Nokia N1 in China for $249 (before taxes) around the time of Chinese New Year (February 19th), and it will roll out to Russia and select European countries after the Chinese release. Why not India? Dumb Nokia :whack:
:((

I am soooo tempted to purchase nexus 5. (didn't like nexus 6 reviews plus I already have a note) Is it good to wait a bit longer for a price drop?
what are you currently using ? and nexus 5 is good but only if you are software first guy and i have read your posts about note and nexus and imo maybe its not for you ...

what are you currently using ? and nexus 5 is good but only if you are software first guy and i have read your posts about note and nexus and imo maybe its not for you ...
Note 3. So my hardware requirements are solved right now. i just wanted a second phone : mostly to experience latest updates and what they call "pure android exp"

Note 3. So my hardware requirements are solved right now. i just wanted a second phone : mostly to experience latest updates and what they call "pure android exp"
For pure android experience there are only 3-4 phones. Nexus 5, moto x and moto g. You can get the nexus 5 for about 25k and the moto x for about 30-31k. If you are looking for a phone for a bit less then go for moto g.