The Android Thread

StriKe

Lollipop was announced in may/June but MX Player seems to have done no preparation for it at all - quite unprofessional from the biggest video player on android.
It happens every time I have seen this happen in last 2 years ..also solution is very simple and they can change it once and be done but no :giggle:

I got it day before yesterday.....should come soon for you as well. Check the country listings to see whether it has come in the country where you are.
Yeah I am in India Few of my friends already got it but their ones r purchased from us so not sure Googled it and read that it might take couple of weeks to complete the roll out.Still irritating to wait patiently when friends already updated lol

Yeah I am in India Few of my friends already got it but their ones r purchased from us so not sure Googled it and read that it might take couple of weeks to complete the roll out.Still irritating to wait patiently when friends already updated lol
I'm also in India but Android updates always roll out in stages even in a single country so it might be taking a little bit more time for you. So its better to wait patiently bcoz it will come....most probably this week itself.

Just checked - its not on play store. But you can definitely get the APK I guess. Or' date=' get a SwiftKey version with number pad - that have it.[/quote'] yep apk it is but problem is after reset all my typing habits will be forgotten swiftkey has been crap lately not as responsive as it used to me for me

yep apk it is but problem is after reset all my typing habits will be forgotten swiftkey has been crap lately not as responsive as it used to me for me
Haha....then there will be even more typos from you. In this thing Samsung's keyboard is good - it has a default option for number pad and in general the keyboard is also good but they haven't put it on play store.

Haha....then there will be even more typos from you. In this thing Samsung's keyboard is good - it has a default option for number pad and in general the keyboard is also good but they haven't put it on play store.
this is exactly what is happening now with earlier keyboard i was able to type without seeing as i got used to it and it used to my typos and then my phone died without nay sort of back up :cantstop:

this is exactly what is happening now with earlier keyboard i was able to type without seeing as i got used to it and it used to my typos and then my phone died without nay sort of back up :cantstop:
I keep changing keyboards so there's never enough time for the keyboard to save a lot of data :giggle: