The Android Thread

StriKe

I thought you had HTC M7 and waiting for Lollipop :hmmm:
I wrote here plenty of time that I was having problems with charging so I got it fixed from htc and sold and in mean time I got moto x . I already had some other issue of overheating which they fixed for free but still I did not want to be without phone for many weeks again .:giggle: My iPad also had similar trouble but luckily was still in warranty and I got other one ..

I wrote here plenty of time that I was having problems with charging so I got it fixed from htc and sold and in mean time I got moto x . I already had some other issue of overheating which they fixed for free but still I did not want to be without phone for many weeks again .:giggle: My iPad also had similar trouble but luckily was still in warranty and I got other one ..
apple service is really good .. they wont give junk reasons to avoid saving money.. :icflove: i bought 4GB iPod nano and i started facing battery issues within 5 months , they told that they will give refurbished iPod but end up giving me a new iPod nano because of the lack of refurbished iPods heard Bose also got awesome after sales service :hatsoff:

apple service is really good .. they wont give junk reasons to avoid saving money.. :icflove: i bought 4GB iPod nano and i started facing battery issues within 5 months , they told that they will give refurbished iPod but end up giving me a new iPod nano because of the lack of refurbished iPods heard Bose also got awesome after sales service :hatsoff:
That's why I bought macbook without worry.. They even have this service where you can get computer for temporary time when Mac is getting fixed and it will take some days :hmmm:

Samsung Holds Just 4% of Smartphone Market in Japan; Considers Withdrawal The international smartphone market on the whole is a competitive one, but there are two names that have managed to stay on top and that’s Apple and Samsung. Everywhere you look, it seems to be Apple and Samsung that divide the lion’s share of any given market between them both, that is, everywhere but Japan. A report coming out of South Korea states that Samsung is in sixth place in Japan, holding just 4% market share in the region. There’s a number of things that are no doubt affecting Samsung’s performance, but it could now be time for Samsung to consider withdrawing from the Japanese smartphone market, something the company is actively considering according to Business Korea.
http://androidheadlines.com/2015/02/samsung-holds-just-4-smartphone-market-japan-considers-withdrawal.html well-that-escalated-jmg8n6.jpg

Japan is dominated much more by Sony and many local companies i guess .
apple and then followed by sony , etc etc :proud: somewhere i read .. apple pay kind of thing ( pay using NFC ) was there in japan for almost 20 years :hysterical: