The Android Thread

StriKe

Are u in comp sci? :hmmm: If not, You should be :agree:
Dude this is something everyone knows nothing computer science related I was just always into tech related things and what I am talking about is very easy..carrier install apps until now they did it with ow updates now through market updates like App Store in iPhone ..easy right ?

Dude this is something everyone knows nothing computer science related I was just always into tech related things and what I am talking about is very easy..carrier install apps until now they did it with ow updates now through market updates like App Store in iPhone ..easy right ?
This is alien language for me :cantstop: Good to see though your passion for the subject :nice:

Play store until now was untouched by them and Google updated android from it now they are able to install crap through play store without my account ?that sounds wrong :cantstop:
Yes...but this will give people a chance to remove the crap so its good in the end. Only problem is that most people wont know that they can remove this crap so it will be there in their phones for a long time.' Anyway, we in India don't have to worry about this :two_thumbs_up:

will eat samsungs market share :sad: mkbhd did review on sharps 0% bezel model. it doesnt have speakers but instead it will talk to ear directly by vibration :yikes:
Of did amazing in this quarter and xaiomi is number 3 smartphone company Basically Samsung is ****ed
Samsung will 'fundamentally reform' its smartphones after dire earnings report http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/30/7130867/samsung-will-fundamentally-reform-its-smartphones-after-dire-earnings When Samsung says it will fundamentally reform its smart phones then you'd better believe it. I'm guessing around april-may of next year they will bring out a revamped lineup.