The Android Thread

StriKe

Need to buy a mobile for my cousin. Confused between Nexus 6 - 37k S6 - 41k Moto Turbo - 41k black sheep - Iphone 6 - 43k Please suggest :pray:
nexus 6 is phablet and s6 and iphone will easily be better options for most if you want to go phablet and can get good discount then note 4 is still great option out of these moto turbo will have best battery and stock like android but otherwise s6 beats it and IMO from what little of have used my friend's s6 its pretty much perfect phone (battery can be better but then it wont be thin ) i will pick s6 but out of all these just select one of iphone and s6 :nice: cannot really go wrong with them ..

nexus 6 is phablet and s6 and iphone will easily be better options for most if you want to go phablet and can get good discount then note 4 is still great option out of these moto turbo will have best battery and stock like android but otherwise s6 beats it and IMO from what little of have used my friend's s6 its pretty much perfect phone (battery can be better but then it wont be thin ) i will pick s6 but out of all these just select one of iphone and s6 :nice: cannot really go wrong with them ..
Thanks :two_thumbs_up: The problem with iphone 6 is, it's the 16GB version. We might get hardly 10GB.. So it's S6 then. Moto turbo has 20MP camera, but S6 has this OIS which makes the camera much better.

Thanks :two_thumbs_up: The problem with iphone 6 is, it's the 16GB version. We might get hardly 10GB.. So it's S6 then. Moto turbo has 20MP camera, but S6 has this OIS which makes the camera much better.
S6 is certainly the best option from the ones you listed. Its a really good phone allround.

yep ..its even better than 6 plus camera but i thought you would already know that so did not mention and truth is iphone 6 camera is pretty good anyway and 99 percent of people wont notice a difference . i use 16 gb phone but i do not use camera much so i guess i get by but if you play games and take videos it will run out very quickly ..or he can use google photos now :hmmm:

S6 is certainly the best option from the ones you listed. Its a really good phone allround.
yes, I really wanted to buy nexus 6 but the reviews changed my mind. I m yet to see someone who bought moto turbo.
yep ..its even better than 6 plus camera but i thought you would already know that so did not mention and truth is iphone 6 camera is pretty good anyway and 99 percent of people wont notice a difference . i use 16 gb phone but i do not use camera much so i guess i get by but if you play games and take videos it will run out very quickly ..or he can use google photos now :hmmm:
Agree.. Iphone 6 plus camera has OIS, but there isn't much difference. It's not the DSLR type OIS, which reduces blur, phone OIS will slightly improve better picture quality. S6 otoh is a much better improvement from s5. Finally I liked a samsung phone

yes, I really wanted to buy nexus 6 but the reviews changed my mind. I m yet to see someone who bought moto turbo. Agree.. Iphone 6 plus camera has OIS, but there isn't much difference. It's not the DSLR type OIS, which reduces blur, phone OIS will slightly improve better picture quality. S6 otoh is a much better improvement from s5. Finally I liked a samsung phone
true and under the hood stuff like processor is also best right now so in android its best option specially at price you mentioned 32 gb phone is pretty good deal tbh

true and under the hood stuff like processor is also best right now so in android its best option specially at price you mentioned 32 gb phone is pretty good deal tbh
That too a gold platinum phone :woot: http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s6/p/itme5z4aycxqmf93?pid=MOBE5Z49FVDCW5EU&ref=L%3A7640568628673463973&srno=p_9&query=samsung+s6&otracker=from-search ordering it right now :yay:

yes, I really wanted to buy nexus 6 but the reviews changed my mind. I m yet to see someone who bought moto turbo. Agree.. Iphone 6 plus camera has OIS, but there isn't much difference. It's not the DSLR type OIS, which reduces blur, phone OIS will slightly improve better picture quality. S6 otoh is a much better improvement from s5. Finally I liked a samsung phone
Nexus 6 is a really good device but the problem is that its a phablet not a phone. Way too big for most people......though if you get used to it then you'll probably never be able to go back to smaller screen.

Nexus 6 is a really good device but the problem is that its a phablet not a phone. Way too big for most people......though if you get used to it then you'll probably never be able to go back to smaller screen.
tbh, Nexus 6 is a beast if you consider performance. But it lacks many features lke IR blaster, sensors etc., makes it feel like an older phone with upgraded specs..

tbh' date=' Nexus 6 is a beast if you consider performance. But it lacks many features lke IR blaster, sensors etc., makes it feel like an older phone with upgraded specs..[/quote'] Yeah....its camera, though a big improvement over nexus 5, still isn't as good as s6 or g4 etc.

Yeah....its camera' date=' though a big improvement over nexus 5, still isn't as good as s6 or g4 etc.[/quote'] Camera is at the level of G Pro 2 or note 3, only slightly better.. I loved that ring flash though.. S6 camera is just too good, even better than iphone 6 plus..