We cant do a Jack Shi.t against Aussies

zubinpepsi

People who are thinking that we mite draw or win the series against OZ.. its time to think back and look at the reality... We cudnt bowlout this pathetic Pak team within 200 when 8 wkts were down for 140.. and we huff and puff to go past 200 against this pathic bowling attack..... we ll b beaten black and blue by the aussies... watch out... we ll be humiliated ... so much for this shi.tty middle order fame....

India started similarly against England in England and barely managed to draw the game. They came back strongly to win the test series from then on. Have faith mate, this team has won test matches and series' overseas. This is only the first test for heaven's sake and it's not like Pakistan has got over 500 runs in the first inning. Besides what's the guarantee Dhoni or Laxman don't score big enough? It's quite interestingly poised at the moment and adds to the drama of test cricket. Let's let the series unfold before going ballistic already.

People who are thinking that we mite draw or win the series against OZ.. its time to think back and look at the reality... We cudnt bowlout this pathetic Pak team within 200 when 8 wkts were down for 140.. and we huff and puff to go past 200 against this pathic bowling attack..... we ll b beaten black and blue by the aussies... watch out... we ll be humiliated ... so much for this shi.tty middle order fame....
Zubin Pepsi, I cannot agree more with you. You are spot on in your assessment. 0-4 in AUS seems more and more a possibility (what only 3 tests, oh well, still 0-4) I mean if we cannot strangle the Pak team in INDIAN PITCHES when we have the upper hand, Aus will eat you alive!!!
This is only the first test for heaven's sake and it's not like Pakistan has got over 500 runs in the first inning. Besides what's the guarantee Dhoni or Laxman don't score big enough?
Only the first Test ? It's only the second day and Indian fans are bailing out. I'd hate to think Indian players visit ICF. Good luck, Ravi. You're fighting an uphill battle with these fair weather fans.

Donny, Players need not 'sparkle' all the time. But they owe it to the fans to play RESPONSIBLY. There is no need for fans to tolerate irresponsible and spineless displays of performance (or should i say lack of performance)... all easy for you to "talk" from a moral high ground...get off it, please. Well, if you want to continue preaching about us, go on - feel free.

hmm I would not call fineleg a fair weather fan. When he is concerned its more like bad weather for eternity. I will not say he is a pessimist, blatantly mis phrasing Woody Allen he does see the glass half full, not half empty- hall full of poison that is.
Kya Kya Chanakya, This spineless "paper tigers" can fall like a pack of cards, can wither like lollypop sticks, that won't bother you...but someone being upset by it will elicit poems from you? :wink_smile: