Transfer Rumours

kumar713

again this is nothing solid but bad news for kumar :( http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2014/11/21/7261631/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumors-news-marco-reus-could-stay-borussia-dortmund i honestly would be happy if he stays there but if he joins madrid or bayern then it will not nly be wasteful for him but also clubs so do not want that or nay of our competition in premier league signing him also if this is true then united should forget signing hummels who is their captain :rofl:

Its Mourinho who said it. Denied so many rumors of Fabregas signing initially. :giggle: Anyhow, I too hope we build Schurrle, he is so passionate about Chelsea.
We are underestimating our current players so much If this was weakness others would have exploited it but thing is Willian is one of our quickest player and works his ass off when we do not have ball and helps defence Shurrle was sick and had some virus since World Cup so that explains his up and down form and is fit now and we all say his potential in World Cup he was the pace of Germany in final third I do not think it's fair to let him go because of not playing well in few games Reus might be upgrade but there are other areas like back up in mid field and back 4 where we can use some players ..but in August it will be foolish not go for reus for just 20 millions that is peanuts for that kind of player

We are underestimating our current players so much If this was weakness others would have exploited it but thing is Willian is one of our quickest player and works his ass off when we do not have ball and helps defence Shurrle was sick and had some virus since World Cup so that explains his up and down form and is fit now and we all say his potential in World Cup he was the pace of Germany in final third I do not think it's fair to let him go because of not playing well in few games Reus might be upgrade but there are other areas like back up in mid field and back 4 where we can use some players ..but in August it will be foolish not go for reus for just 20 millions that is peanuts for that kind of player
Yeah, agree with the part that Reus will be an upgrade but we could build on Schurrle too. Now I sort of feel we shouldn't let him go. He goes bonkers once inside the box and loses it, needs to work on that otherwise, he's super quick too like Willian. And about Hazard, he would never come close to a Messi or CR if he doesn't work on his finishing. Alvaro Medran is the new guy in the rumor box. And of course- :D http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/11/22/6368931/bayern-chelsea-psg-real-madrid-which-clubs-could-afford-to

Yeah' date=' agree with the part that Reus will be an upgrade but we could build on Schurrle too. Now I sort of feel we shouldn't let him go. He goes bonkers once inside the box and loses it, needs to work on that otherwise, he's super quick too like Willian. And about Hazard, he would never come close to a Messi or CR if he doesn't work on his finishing. Alvaro Medran is the new guy in the rumor box.[/quote'] Lol hazard is not a forward his job is to create chances and space for other players He will never score as many goals and anyone who has even this guy play this season knows he is something special .. Earlier he did not like to finish at all and passed but how he ha started to take risk and he is evolving into something scary :cantstop: Simply his job is to get ball from matic or any mid fielder and get it near goal and set others up while messi ,ronaldo and others just receive ball ..messi played deeper against Madrid and was totally ineffective it's not easy job ..

I don't think finishing has to do much with positions. Hazard's a winger and has had plenty of shots at target this season compared to the last. I get the special part, he's become a son of a gun this season, only thing lacking is the finishing part which I think every winger focus on.

I don't think finishing has to do much with positions. Hazard's a winger and has had plenty of shots at target this season compared to the last. I get the special part' date=' he's become a son of a gun this season, only thing lacking is the finishing part which I think every winger focus on.[/quote'] See he shot 3 times vs Liverpool destroyed Johnson with fake dribbles and shot Some how shots got blocked which is fine ..earlier he did not shoot at all in such places this is first step and soon he will start scoring more and more Silva of city has same problem he just does not shoots enough he is also playing wide ... I do not see problem now he can afford to not shoot as we have Costa :--D Anyway don't worry he is still no where near his prime :giggle: I have heard robben was same during his age and I think that is what he should target to become rather than messi who is freak of nature