2014 World Chess Championship carlsen-anand

FischerTal

nerds :giggle:
That is a wrong perception actually. Even hardcore criminals in movies are shown to play chess :cantstop: . Why. Because they wanted to show that he is brainy. A nerd is a socially impaired person as well. So chess players are not nerds. It is an age old board game. Me, my dad, my bro all played when we were young. None of us are nerds

That is a wrong perception actually. Even hardcore criminals in movies are shown to play chess :cantstop: . Why. Because they wanted to show that he is brainy. A nerd is a socially impaired person as well. So chess players are not nerds. It is an age old board game. Me' date=' my dad, my bro all played when we were young. None of us are nerds[/quote'] Well I was joking go to my profile and you will see nerd written in my description :giggle: it was a joke and I never mean it bad way :--D

Well they fit in popular perception of nerds Very smart and quiet and not really well built physically ...I belive you can be nerd about anything from cricket to movies so I never meant it seriously but this destroying board when losing totally fits with main stream perception of nerd in school :giggle: