Any Predictions on the Kolkata test

praveenj

more of this pessimism.... u guys don't have a hide-out i guess.... crap...
Its based on the expectation that Eden Gardens wicket usually assists seamers, and if India bat first on a wicket assisting faster bowlers and Gul is back as well. So, its a "prediction" based on taking these factors into account. Each person has his/her view on predictions.
those were as wild as mine there... Malik forefeiting to India...
is not. just coz u deem it to be wild, it is not. if u think india getting all out for 233 in 1st inn at Eden Gardens is "wild imagination", well think again - why? have you never seen Indian batting fail in the many years of watching cricket? Its only a prediction, and it has happened before many times, so its not so wild.
is not. just coz u deem it to be wild, it is not. if u think india getting all out for 233 in 1st inn at Eden Gardens is "wild imagination", well think again - why? have you never seen Indian batting fail in the many years of watching cricket? Its only a prediction, and it has happened before many times, so its not so wild.
I was wondering about your pessimism... it might have happened before... but why don't you think of positive things at all...

Err...for many years the team has let us down at crucial moments (incl. WC2007 recently, the fact that it is ODIs is besides the point). So, how about they perform consistently for a period of two years in cricket (odi, test all these formats), and win consistently (I dont mind the odd losses to Aus, as long as we dont get hounded miserably by Aus). Let them do that, and then I'll be optimistic in my projections. Right now, the team raises our hopes in one series, dashes it in another - that cycle has continued. Dont blame the fans, if the team is not consistent.