Bad news for Sachin Tendulkar - Umar Gul available for Test 2 in Kolkata

fineleg

The amount of runs he makes before that doesnt matter' date=' eh?[/quote'] How do you suppose we include that ? Bets must be simple enough Holy... So, is anyone on ? The offer still stands " You pay me $5000 if Sachin gets out to Gul, I pay you the same if it doesnt happen. Bet doesnt stand if Gul doesnt play the match."

yea.. i guess.. but it doesnt make sense.. he got out to gul in the odi series, but he made 90's before that.... even here.. if pakistan goes in with 4 bowlers in the test match, that means that there are 4 bowlers going for 2 wickets (2 innings of Sachin batting) IE each bowler has somewhat like a 50% chance of getting sachin out over the course of the game. If the bowler is a top bowler, like gul, the % increases even further.. esp if shoaib isnt playing... I dont see anyone taking your bet...:finger: On the other hand, he's not been dismissed by any bowler in this series as yet :dance:

Nobody will take my bet because they know Sachin will pee in his pants when he sees Gul at the top of his run-up. Sachin Tendulkar c Younis Khan b Umar Gul 7(29)
He needs to wear two pairs of pants then coz he pees in his pants watching Akhtar thunder in to bowl to him. Hope Akhtar clocks him on the head again.
He needs to wear two pairs of pants then coz he pees in his pants watching Akhtar thunder in to bowl to him. Hope Akhtar clocks him on the head again.
Absolutely.. He needs water-proof underwear in this test-match. Another bet, Sachin will be hit on his helmet by one of the Pakistani quicks, for $1000. I win if they do, you win if they dont.
Nobody will take my bet because they know Sachin will pee in his pants when he sees Gul at the top of his run-up. Sachin Tendulkar c Younis Khan b Umar Gul 7(29) Come on Holy, be a man and take it on ! :P
Not gonna happen. Sachin is gonna be retire hurt first ball, for failing to defend a kaneria bouncer. Akhtar and Gul dont stand a chance against the might of Nani Danny (his nickname acc to cricinfo:hysterical:)
Not gonna happen. Sachin is gonna be retire hurt first ball, for failing to defend a kaneria bouncer. Akhtar and Gul dont stand a chance against the might of Nani Danny (his nickname acc to cricinfo:hysterical:)
You still dont wanna take it ? So much for your faith in the little master ! :giggle: A Forum full on tendulkar fanatics and not ONE is willing to back him... :P
I bet 5,000 that Sriram and Holy can NOT stay for a week or so without writing a dozen threads about Sachin. I would also bet 5,000 that for Sriram and Holy their posts about Sachin would probably be more than every single player from India put together. Wanna bet?
count me 6 threads i made abt SRT in the past week. After that, pass me the $5k :D
You still dont wanna take it ? So much for your faith in the little master ! :giggle: A Forum full on tendulkar fanatics and not ONE is willing to back him... :P
He doesnt know about the bet. If he knew he didnt have to get out to Gul, I'd be willing to bet all the cash that I had :hysterical:
Nobody will take my bet because they know Sachin will pee in his pants when he sees Gul at the top of his run-up. Sachin Tendulkar c Younis Khan b Umar Gul 7(29) Come on Holy, be a man and take it on ! :P
Cmon MM. You mean you will not watch the bent down look on Tendulkar after he is clean bowled by Gul? Watch the match sir :D Who knows? Maybe he will "indeed" surprise us by batting well against Gul - we can hope :P
I dont think i will watch the second test. I dont wana see Sachin humiliated by Gul' date=' groping around for a few overs befor Gul finally puts an end to his misery by finally bowling Sachin neck and crop.[/quote'] i think u missed the odi series or i dunno if u messing with us here
I dont think i will watch the second test. I dont wana see Sachin humiliated by Gul' date=' groping around for a few overs befor Gul finally puts an end to his misery by finally bowling Sachin neck and crop.[/quote'] don't worry morrie, this is test series and it won't happen again..