The ICL Problem!

Rohip

As I understand it, ICL players cant play for team India because of the problems with BCCI. Is that right?What happens if ICL uncover a 100MPH bowler or the next Sachin?What if the player was someone who had been treated badly by BCCI and ICL had given him a chance, what if he feels he cant betray his benefactors?How would you feel if that happened?

As I understand it' date=' ICL players cant play for team India because of the problems with BCCI. Is that right?What happens if ICL uncover a 100MPH bowler or the next Sachin?What if the player was someone who had been treated badly by BCCI and ICL had given him a chance, what if he feels he cant betray his benefactors?How would you feel if that happened?[/quote'] As I've said in a previous thread. I don't see how a few weeks of t20 is going to unearth the next great talent in Indian cricket.
As I've said in a previous thread. I don't see how a few weeks of t20 is going to unearth the next great talent in Indian cricket.
True but mediocre bowling on flat tracks can showcase a relatively talented batsman as the next star. Say Ambati Rayudu who has an alright domestic record still in his early 20s (i think) is able to play like a young sehwag or dhoni, in more than one game, that will draw attention.
well' date=' a person who can bowl 100 kmph wont take a chance to take on BCCI... so he won't join ICL... dont bother...[/quote'] That's nonsesne, if ICL scouts pick up some villager and fill his pockets then the sleeping BCCI wouldnt know till the guy is reported about in the media