Transfer Window 2015 [Jan]

SLICKR392

That team was also the world's most expensive - in fact I think it was way ahead of every other team in terms of spending while right now there was teams which outspend Madrid while others which are quite close in terms of spending.
I think last season in a game Madrid fielded the most expensive eleven in history.
But u support united who have most expensive squad in history ...that's not fair on Madrid ..
United have spent big only this season. I support them from around 3-4 seasons. They are known to build players and not buy too many complete players. Players like Ronaldo, Rooney or even De Gea have made tremendous progress at Utd. They were mostly unknown or less known when they arrived.
He is a Barca fan:--D
More like a Messi fan, hence Barca fan :D

I think last season in a game Madrid fielded the most expensive eleven in history. United have spent big only this season. I support them from around 3-4 seasons. They are known to build players and not buy too many complete players. Players like Ronaldo, Rooney or even De Gea have made tremendous progress at Utd. They were mostly unknown or less known when they arrived. More like a Messi fan, hence Barca fan :D
I am not also g you to support them but I think reason is unfair and I am also not their fan so hope you know it's nothing personal or I am not judging you just felt reasoning is unfair I hate them because despite having most expensive team I don't like the way they play and I find other clubs like barca more exciting in their league ..

I already mentioned this before bale 's Madrid move that he'll be the perfect fit for manutd.bale is a guy who needs solo role like a lone winger and United need that they have the tradition of great wingers,they currently have no star like a ronaldo,hazard or a neymar type.Madrid already have robaldo so bale was always gonna be second fiddle,he should have joined United

I meant EPL And they both have more money so cannot really compare .
United was always a massive club and it generates its own money for dacades,not like Chelsea or city where a Russian or an arab billionaire arrives and changes the fortune of the club