Who's the biggest drinker among Indian cricketers?

SachDan

Powar+Quarter+Old Monk go hand in hand --- Off-Topc, but I have to tell u this one We went for our usual weekend retreat to Khandala and our friends bungalow was slightly away from the wine shops, so we stopped on the way and took our quote for 3-4 days. So we all started with " 3 batli whiskey, 25 beers, 2 bottle bodka etc:, one of our friends was sleeping so we woke him up to buy his stuff, he just walks up to the store owner with one eye closed and says " ek quarter old monk dena",we all burst out laughing considering the huge orders we had

Guest Yograj Singh

He'll be back for the one dayers, nevermind! And Yuvi knows better than to drink too much. If he does, I make him face my bowling from 15 yards on concrete! I did it when he came home drunk after a Ranji practice in 1998, and he never has come home drunk again from practice - and instead, some times he'll stay out the entire night and practice before coming home.

He'll be back for the one dayers, nevermind! And Yuvi knows better than to drink too much. If he does, I make him face my bowling from 15 yards on concrete! I did it when he came home drunk after a Ranji practice in 1998, and he never has come home drunk again from practice - and instead, some times he'll stay out the entire night and practice before coming home.
He must have been something like 15-16 in 1998 and used to come home drunk??:omg: Stay out all night and practice?!? LOL.. is that his new excuse almost 10 years later?!? :D Whatever floats your/his boat!:giggle:

He probably does drink socially' date=' but I guess he's too mature to get pissed like the youngsters probably would[/quote'] If only we all made him as our 'real' role model....loves his family like any thing...I mean, he's something special! all these so called Genius' been in trouble some time or the other with their undoings off the field...our 'God' is really out of this world! my word, I am a God worshipper!

If only we all made him as our 'real' role model....loves his family like any thing...I mean, he's something special! all these so called Genius' been in trouble some time or the other with their undoings off the field...our 'God' is really out of this world! my word, I am a God worshipper!
hehe dont worry in ur next birth u ll serve Sachin..thathasthu :D