Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

A religion needs defending when people attack it. Get over your hatred and think about this, isn't that tweet also attacking muslims? There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and they are saying there are only 2 types of muslims, generalisation much? And please learn the meaning of insecurity. It would have been insecurity if no one was blaming Muslims and I still came to defend them, but unfortunately, some people with low IQs, are blaming Muslims and that is why I am here to defend.
Your posts are full of generalisations on Indians and you blame us for generalizing.Irony. The killers are muslims and they killed in name of their religion quoting their book. People with low IQs will blame Buddhists for this. Others will blame radical Islamists.

Wow. You are quite a person. Can you separate them? So until next attack happens you don't know who amongst you are muslims and who are not. Do you? I don't know abt Pakistan, but I had my eyes damp, couldn't eat my meal. I don't have to be muslim to sympathize with innocent victims. Yep, I get your point. In case of paris attack, victims were not innocent. :hatsoff:
What more can you expect from them? We Indians know them very well.

I'm sorry but that is a very stupid argument. When Islam is being attacked, obviously you would expect Muslims to defend Islam. What else can you expect them to do? And also, no moderate muslim defends the terrorists.
You should blame the people who actually killed them. They do not represent Muslims. And as for the victims, they are obviously cared about. Only less than a month ago the whole of Pakistan was mourning for the victims of the Peshawar attack. The only difference this time is that the victims aren't as innocent as those kids.
A religion needs defending when people attack it. Get over your hatred and think about this, isn't that tweet also attacking muslims? There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and they are saying there are only 2 types of muslims, generalisation much? And please learn the meaning of insecurity. It would have been insecurity if no one was blaming Muslims and I still came to defend them, but unfortunately, some people with low IQs, are blaming Muslims and that is why I am here to defend.
No, Islam is not being attacked. The cartoonists and school children and the 'kafirs' are. Yes, They do represent Muslims, since they do as being told in Koran per their interpreters and Koran does not stop them. No, You are here to justify. You sir, are a sympathiser and do not deserve any civility.

No, Islam is not being attacked. The cartoonists and school children and the 'kafirs' are. Yes, They do represent Muslims, since they do as being told in Koran per their interpreters and Koran does not stop them. No, You are here to justify. You sir, are a sympathiser and do not deserve any civility.
+1. Koran asked them to kill and they did. Some internet muslim warriors come and say they are not muslims but dance in their homes at this killing. Those people are scum on earth.

Wow...I'm just so glad I'm not like you guys. It must be hard living your life hating others. I mean, do some of you do anything but hate? There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world...and you guys hate all of them. I guess you guys hate Zaheer Khan and Mohammad Shami too? And since you seem to know so much about the Quran Kaila, then you must have also read that we are not allowed to kill?

Wow. You are quite a person. Can you separate them? So until next attack happens you don't know who amongst you are muslims and who are not. Do you? I don't know abt Pakistan, but I had my eyes damp, couldn't eat my meal. I don't have to be muslim to sympathize with innocent victims. Yep, I get your point. In case of paris attack, victims were not innocent. :hatsoff:
Stop trying to put words into my mouth. And we know very clearly who are Muslims and who are not. There are 1.6 billion people in the world and 99.9999999999% of them are innocent.

^ the way I read Koran' date=' it doesn't ask one to kill others. Its about how you interpret it. It all appears distorted in some versions. Anyways, that type of discussion is forbidden here.[/quote'] There is no doubt in a Muslims mind that whatever terrorist attacks are being done are wrong. Nothing but wrong.

will you defend freedom of speech and freedom of expression? Simple question.
Yes. Everybody deserves freedom of speech. But when you start inciting hate against certain communities then that is not right. If someone in Pakistan starts creating cartoons to mock Hindus then I would hate them too.

Wow...I'm being labelled an extremist now. How many times am I gonna have to say that I am completely against whatever has happened. The only problem I have is that you guys are generalising. So many of you guys are full of hatred and I feel sorry for you.

Yes. Everybody deserves freedom of speech. But when you start inciting hate against certain communities then that is not right. If someone in Pakistan starts creating cartoons to mock Hindus then I would hate them too.
do you hate them as much that you start feeling happy and proud of the attack happened in France or you would still say they have their rights to mock yours or anyone 's religion? because, so far the responses I have read in various forums suggests that a overwhelming Muslim community supports this attack. What do you think ordinary people like me will think? That majority of you guys don't support terrorism?

do you hate them as much that you start feeling happy and proud of the attack happened in France or you would still say they have their rights to mock yours or anyone 's religion? because, so far the responses I have read in various forums suggests that a overwhelming Muslim community supports this attack. What do you think ordinary people like me will think? That majority of you guys don't support terrorism?
I'm not proud of the attack. No Muslim I know is proud of the attack. Why would anyone be proud of the attack? The only reason you may be getting that feeling is that a lot of the Muslims disliked those cartoonists, which is understandable, but no one is in support of them being killed. No one.

They all belong to 100 - 99.9999999999% = 0.0000000001%. To be precise 1.6 people of the whole community. Lets give him some time.

For the second time I am posting it. Freedom of speech is non negotiable. You cannot go back to middle age period again. Its a progressive world where every religion will be questioned' date=' mocked including my own religion Hinduism.[/quote'] I would personally disagree. No one has the right to mock someone else's beliefs, no matter what religion.

They all belong to 100 - 99.9999999999% = 0.0000000001%. To be precise 1.6 people of the whole community. Lets give him some time.
:facepalm: This is all you have to say? Feels like I'm arguing with brick walls; but then again, even they are probably more civilized than some people here.

I'm not proud of the attack. No Muslim I know is proud of the attack. Why would anyone be proud of the attack? The only reason you may be getting that feeling is that a lot of the Muslims disliked those cartoonists, which is understandable, but no one is in support of them being killed. No one.
so far the responses I have read from Muslims in Facebook, YouTube or in twitter seems to be giving a thumbs up for the attack? Who are they? Ok. I might agree one or two percent of them may be posing as Muslims, but what about the majority of them? I mean just like you said 99.99999% of them who supports this?

:facepalm: This is all you have to say? Feels like I'm arguing with brick walls; but then again, even they are probably more civilized than some people here.
Talking about civilization http://www.theage.com.au/world/acehs-sharia-law-raped-and-beaten-then-formally-whipped-20150109-12kucb.html Where is the outrage against this or the support for the poor victims?