Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

nah even saurav we had big discussions during australian tour but like i said he did not hated kohli and it was just a joke which got out of control (avkc )
tbh.....a lot of avkc members are part of the club because of his Kohli's attitude......I think he is very talented......but his love for dramebaazi makes me go :wall:......even all my friends are part of AVKC......was watching a match with them recently......and when Kohli messed up.....they all started chanting 'suar, suar, suar, suar'.......i didn't even prompt them......aankhon se khushi ke aasun behne lage....
tbh.....a lot of avkc members are part of the club because of his Kohli's attitude......I think he is very talented......but his love for dramebaazi makes me go :wall:......even all my friends are part of AVKC......was watching a match with them recently......and when Kohli messed up.....they all started chanting 'suar' date=' suar, suar, suar'.......i didn't even prompt them......aankhon se khushi ke aasun behne lage....[/quote'] one thing we need to get used to is that we will never get team full of gentlemen like sachin,dravid,kumble etc again.. its sports and its very common in it for some people to be agressive but important thing which u and friends who kind of hate kohli's attitude is how he has always used this same attitude to improve himself.. how he practices hardest in the team and after every failure in tests cursed himself and kept on improving .. i agree he should never lead a side..not until he learns that not everyone will appreciate mcbc as encouragement ,, to me puara should be captain easily the most sensible guy.. but if u talk about him being only player then i have no problem with his attitude as he is very down to earth in regard that success has not got to his head as he still remembers what got him success and works very hard on his game .. u know when some one is doing good when we expect tendulkar like standard form him in odis..:hatsoff: look at other players of same age like rohit u will get what im talking about.
one thing we need to get used to is that we will never get team full of gentlemen like sachin,dravid,kumble etc again.. its sports and its very common in it for some people to be agressive but important thing which u and friends who kind of hate kohli's attitude is how he has always used this same attitude to improve himself.. how he practices hardest in the team and after every failure in tests cursed himself and kept on improving .. i agree he should never lead a side..not until he learns that not everyone will appreciate mcbc as encouragement ,, to me puara should be captain easily the most sensible guy.. but if u talk about him being only player then i have no problem with his attitude as he is very down to earth in regard that success has not got to his head as he still remembers what got him success and works very hard on his game .. u know when some one is doing good when we expect tendulkar like standard form him in odis..:hatsoff: look at other players of same age like rohit u will get what im talking about.
Fair enough......he can still be a little less of an a-hole off the pitch though......couple of my friends and a relative who are event managers in India have worked with him in ad shoots and they say he acts very arrogantly and is a bit too proud......Dhoni.....on the other hand is very humble and chill by all accounts.......He just needs to cut down the off-field chewtiyappa.....
Fair enough......he can still be a little less of an a-hole off the pitch though......couple of my friends and a relative who are event managers in India have worked with him in ad shoots and they say he acts very arrogantly and is a bit too proud......Dhoni.....on the other hand is very humble and chill by all accounts.......He just needs to cut down the off-field chewtiyappa.....
i cannot talk about off field and most of people who do know him and the team mates reallyl ike him and dont have problem like they had with sreesanth.
I don't care what Kohli does off the field - the reason I have a problem with his "aggression" is that it can hurt the team more than help it. Most of that aggro is pseudo anyways.
i agree ..thats why he should never be a captain.. i dont think he is calm enough to get best out of others
dude..
What ... I am a big Kohli fan since the day I joined ICF ... Ask people who know ... But whats true is true. :beeee:
DISCLAIMER: carnish is NOT a member of AVKC.We take no responsibility for this post and his other posts about Kohli :icflove: :P
Yes, how can I be AVKC member, I am a big fan of Kohli. In fact, I am not a member of any Anti-Club apart from Anti Raina club which is again nowhere to be seen. :giggle:
surely u would love to have him:two_thumbs_up:
never mind.. i had no idea this site would come to this but this is it .. lately its becoming trend on this site that if u like one player chose his competitor and criticize him,hate him and in the end look foolish.
add it to op of ur club :two_thumbs_up:
this is stupid at whole new level..:dance:
aask him about rohit sharma he will still say rohit is better than kohli:two_thumbs_up:
the dude changes his preferences as often as Taylor Swift changes boyfriends...
Rohit has bakhtS?? :omg:.....I thought only maniac was his bakht......and that too cuz of his Andhra roots.........
Sabby, Cabby ... Tu Jo bhi hai .. Read my post properly and then comment. ... You have no idea that I am a big fan of Kohli since 2010 ... And Jalebi ... When did I change my preference??? I have always said Rohit doesn't deserve a chance in any format to play in the Indian team and I can stick to it. In fact, I can go to the extent that I love Kohli and the only person I like better than him in Indian side is MSD. But then again, I just said facts in that post, doesn't mean you will make me a Nohit supporter. Last thing I would want to be called as is a Nohit Supporter. :hitler:
Sabby, Cabby ... Tu Jo bhi hai .. Read my post properly and then comment. ... You have no idea that I am a big fan of Kohli since 2010 ... And Jalebi ... When did I change my preference??? I have always said Rohit doesn't deserve a chance in any format to play in the Indian team and I can stick to it. In fact, I can go to the extent that I love Kohli and the only person I like better than him in Indian side is MSD. But then again, I just said facts in that post, doesn't mean you will make me a Nohit supporter. Last thing I would want to be called as is a Nohit Supporter. :hitler:
you are a nohit supporter :finger:
being a big fan is no excuse for stating ur baised opinions as facts .. and clearly im not alone who feels like this way.. that post made me first laugh then i realized ur serious and then i wanted to :wall:
Thats why I said read properly ... I was not serious ... It was intended to be funny.
right..tell me now only is cook better player then kohl iin odis joke or not ? :hmmm:
Its not a joke ... Cook is better than kohli just because he has played longer than kohli ... Just like sachin is better than cook ... The post however was just fodder was AVKC guys ... I wanted to troll them ... Tu nikal salee :bumsmack:
Its not a joke ... Cook is better than kohli just because he has played longer than kohli ... Just like sachin is better than cook ... The post however was just fodder was AVKC guys ... I wanted to troll them ... Tu nikal salee :bumsmack:
but kohli has played more odis then cook :hysterical:
What ... I am a big Kohli fan since the day I joined ICF ... Ask people who know ... But whats true is true. :beeee: Yes, how can I be AVKC member, I am a big fan of Kohli. In fact, I am not a member of any Anti-Club apart from Anti Raina club which is again nowhere to be seen. :giggle:
your reasoning is poor,he has played a whopping 32 matches against lanka( almost double against any other team),there is no surprise that he has the most centuries against them.dont be a hater man.