Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

haan per Smith to ROW me tha na? mera planning gadbad hogaya na is ek rule se.
But then y didn't u bid him early in the day when his name came up. This meant that u were not interested in him. So you can't contradict yourself so quickly when you have taken a stand. And mind you sab kuch on paper nhi likh sakte yrr. This is something which you were told at that moment.
But then y didn't u bid him early in the day when his name came up. This meant that u were not interested in him. So you can't contradict yourself so quickly when you have taken a stand. And mind you sab kuch on paper nhi likh sakte yrr. This is something which you were told at that moment.
Well at that time we thought that we could purchase some other big players to come on the auction list but unfortunately others bought it and at the end we were left with almost nothing (Players not as good or players whose place in playing 11 won't be sure). I would really reckon this as not fare. But then again this is just a game and I just wanted to answer this to you with all respect as you are the organizer of this game, the power to take any decision lies with you. Hence on this topic this is my last comment and won't stretch it further.
You have a good team lord' date=' esp. Bell and Starc who are in awesome form atm... The only concern is concentration of just 3 teams, can also be a good move if those 3 enter semis :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I wanted from SA and India too but went out of budget.:((