Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

Well we from the very beginning knew that how the game will go and we bought players' date=' keeping that in mind so later on changing even one player might not be good... - My Perception.[/quote'] Thats the same with S=G's suggestion then.We knew we could have one captain only till QF so bought with that in mind,so now changing wont be good
The Royal Zest :bigboss: 1 Ajinkya Rahane (Bat) India 2 Hamilton Masadkadza (Bat) Zimbabwe 3 Michael Clarke (Bat) Australia 4 AB De Villiers (Bat) South Africa 5 Samiullah Shenwari (All) Afghanistan 6 MS Dhoni (K-Bat) India 7 Luke Ronchi (K-Bat) NewZealand 8 Shahid Afridi (All) Pakistan 9 Josh Davey (All) Scotland 10 Tim Southee (Bowl) NewZealand 11 Hamid Hassan (Bowl) Afghanistan 12 Imran Tahir (Bowl) South Africa :beach:
Finally things gone as planned in the Associates Auction and bought 2 Allrounders, 1 Batsman and 1 Bowler. The best would have been Khurram / Shakib / Kevin in place of Hamid or Josh but then again u can't get all. Now I'm pretty happy with my team. :victory: Even though I am willing to transfer one or two players if some one gives me a nice offer. :fishing:
Anyone up for an exchange? We are ready to give ashwin in exchange of abdv/kohli/williamson/amla :icflove:
On a serious note guys, we have Ashwin at 10 and have a balance of 5 bilz so if any team wants an exchange for any of their players worth 10-15 bilz we can have a look. Obviously contact us soon bcoz we already have an offer for another player so we won't wait long.

The Demolition Falcons 1. Ahmed Shehzad (PAK) - Bat 2. Rohit Sharma (IND) - Bat 3. Virat Kohli (IND) - Bat 4. Joe Root (ENG) - Bat 5. Chris Gayle (WI) - Bat 6. James Faulkner (AUS) - AR 7. Adam Milne (NZ) - Bowl 8. Josh Hazlewood AUS - Bowl 9. William Porterfield (IRE) - Bat 10. Ed Joyce (IRE) - Bat 11. Asghar Stanikzai (AFG) - Bat 12. Craig Ervine (ZIM) - Bat

trying to see who was interested in my players so can approach them for transfer:--D Also purse status in spreadsheet is not updated
If you are willing to have an exchange for any of your players just put his name in the thread and if any team wants him they will say themselves. Yeah....I guess Nanda will do that once he comes back.