Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

Sikandar Raza, Mahmudullah aur Usman Ghani :sad: yahi bache the, inke alawa koi mila nahi yaar :((
Ye bhi achhe hi hain, associated me bol nahi sakte kaun chal jaaye... Ghani to achha khel raha hai aaj. Mahmudullah bhi mast khela kal aur Raza ko chance nahi mila shayad. :two_thumbs_up:
Ye bhi achhe hi hain' date=' associated me bol nahi sakte kaun chal jaaye... Ghani to achha khel raha hai aaj. Mahmudullah bhi mast khela kal aur Raza ko chance nahi mila shayad. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] main tourney me inka chalna to thoda mushkil hi hai is liye abhi hi thoda khush holeta hu 30MKR jaisa :cantstop:

yes i m back i have updated a few players with their sold amount in the teamsheet. those who want to see their players up there in the team sheet please post your players here with their amounts since i wasnot present in the latter half of the auction. Either gaurav can post them here. apart from that SG n gaurav have used their 1st wildcard and replaced narine with maxwell. additionally, we are gonna have the following phases for captaincy PHASE 1: for first 21 matches PHASE 2: for next 21 matches PHASE 3: for rest of the matches.

yes i m back i have updated a few players with their sold amount in the teamsheet. those who want to see their players up there in the team sheet please post your players here with their amounts since i wasnot present in the latter half of the auction. Either gaurav can post them here. apart from that SG n gaurav have used their 1st wildcard and replaced narine with maxwell. additionally, we are gonna have the following phases for captaincy PHASE 1: for first 21 matches PHASE 2: for next 21 matches PHASE 3: for rest of the matches.
What's the deadline for Phase 1 Captain submission?