FAO ICF based in India.

Dhoni's English

Thought I'd change my avatar to the spin doctor. What dya reckon?:dance: :dance: BTW I'll let ya know how the phone call goes.:pray:
Aaah.... Madusudhan Singh Panesar !! The single best spinner to emerge from the UK in the last decade. I heard he is quite a cult figure over there, with people especially fond of his beard ? :D Do let me know what transpired over the phone conversation.

You don't have money to call...but you have money to travel to another continent and spend months there......:omg_smile::tounge_smile:
Don't be cheeky Mr. Beetle.:giggle: Seen as though you're so interested in my finances then I'll let you know that my spending money for goa is in safe custody as I am a spendthrift sort of person. My wages go into the bank on Sunday lunch, so then I'll be able to either use a call-box or top up my P.A.Y.G. cell phone. Hopefully neither of these will bear fruition, because I am now going to check my e.mails.:two_thumbs_up:

Aaah.... Madusudhan Singh Panesar !! The single best spinner to emerge from the UK in the last decade. I heard he is quite a cult figure over there, with people especially fond of his beard ? :D Do let me know what transpired over the phone conversation.
Good morning m_m. Indeed Monty is a cult figure in the UK. Well I'm a happy bunny this morning. India continue to put Pak to the sword and England have Lanka in trouble with Hoggy already taking 4 wickets. If Ganguly and VVS make their centuries, that'll be three centurians so far. Surely a feat not achieved that often. Anyway let's get to matters in hand. I'm going to check my e.mail box for any replies and then it will be a phonecall if not. Easy.:wink_smile::regular_smile:

not u' date=' Rads..... i am talking about Stephen Beckham ;)[/quote'] Hey man I'm not taking anyone for a ride. I'm just asking for some welcome advice on matters that are important and as you can see in previous posts the only person beingn taken on a ride is me, by facking Lonely Planet!! If you think I'm taking people on a ride, I'm sure they're big enough not to answer my questions and throw accusations of that ilk to me. To everybody else who has helped me with the pertinant questions, I must say a very big thank you, from my heart.:hatsoff::two_thumbs_up: To gator. Which particular question has riled you?

Just one question DE' date=' you being a Brit, seem to have an openly professed dislike for Pakistan. Why is that the case ?[/quote'] Not as much as I have a dislike for Australia. We're talking on a purely cricketing term here aren't we? Because that is the only dislike being discussed by myself on this forum. My dislike for Pakistan stems back to when it was openly caught out for cheating on various matters and when Shahid Afridi danced about on the wicket trying to rough up the pitch really took the biscuit. I dislike cheats in all forms of life and my Pakistani friends in Manchester were very embarrassed when this incident took place. But for having an open dislike for Pakistan as a country couldn't be further from the truth and if anything was said by myself on this forum to the contrary was 100% sporting banter. Hope this clears things up.