Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Cicero,axis,news nation,all giving aap a comfortable majority. I can guarantee having seen the voting pattern today(especially bjp booth management) that these poll survey will get a massive shock come 10th. Middle class voters have voted in large numbers and with polling going till 8 pm the scenario will completely change. Bjp volunteers and karyakarta were immense today!!
I doubt if actual results will be hugely different from exit polls for a small region like New Delhi and i am simply speaking as the statistician. But since predicted gap anyway is small in exit polls, so over all elections can still go either way.

AAP's win a clear indicator of people having been swayed by media plus the very good amount of work they did at organisational level. BJP - basically a headless chicken at the state level, has been made to suffer. Congratulations AAP. Fair dinkum. Now please prove us all wrong and establish a true alternative for BJP.

I doubt if actual results will be hugely different from exit polls for a small region like New Delhi and i am simply speaking as the statistician. But since predicted gap anyway is small in exit polls' date=' so over all elections can still go either way.[/quote'] Agreed but still the middle class votes are key to bjp and today there was bumper voting by them.aap too will get 30 at least that's for sure