World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

I had the same experience, with the England-Australia match! NZ-SL, towards the end, became weirdly erratic in quality. And it has the Hindi commentary option also! You get to hear things like "kal raat theek say soya nahin hoga, is liye fielding mein chusti nahin dikha paa raha hain":-) Based on the match highlights shown on Cricinfo, the English commentary panel seems to be the same on the ESPN and Star Sports broadcasts. Sky Sports panel is catering only to the England audience, looks like.

Over 20 percent of the screen is occupied all the time by useless information' date=' especially on the bottom. Why does it all have to be up there all the time? It is pathetic.[/quote'] Yeah the new graphics design sucks. They should have stuck with the design they had from the 2011 world cup till the last champions trophy. It was really good.
I had the same experience, with the England-Australia match! NZ-SL, towards the end, became weirdly erratic in quality. And it has the Hindi commentary option also! You get to hear things like "kal raat theek say soya nahin hoga, is liye fielding mein chusti nahin dikha paa raha hain":-) Based on the match highlights shown on Cricinfo, the English commentary panel seems to be the same on the ESPN and Star Sports broadcasts. Sky Sports panel is catering only to the England audience, looks like.
the hindi comentatings are honestly the only vay to be vatching cricket! so exciting. these gorra versions are rubbish! :haha:
Guest nimesh632

Mishu243 Even you can on your Xbox via TV , big picture Log in to your Xbox account and connect it ESPN Http ://es.pn/cricxbox Enter code Enter to pay ESPN for 99 bucks and enjoy instead cable company.

Legit World Cup Hd For $2 Step 1 : Install Hola Extenstion in Chrome and then turn it on. Choose country as India Step 2 : Now open this link : https://account.starsports.com/star-package (Make sure hola is pointing to India - you will see the flag next to address bar) Step 3 : The above link will show you a package to buy for world cup 2015 for INR 120 (approx $2) . Go ahead and purchase it using US Credit card. I chose net banking from ICICI cos that would be pain free rather than paying from US CC . Better to choose Indian banking product to avoid transaction from getting blocked. Step 4: It will take you back to starsports page after payment and might show you an error. Dont worry about it. Login to My accounts and My orders - You should see the purchase as Complete. Step 5 : Disable Hola Extension from Chrome. And install Zenmate chrome extension. Choose "Hong Kong" as country . They dont have India . Close the browser and reopen it Step 6 : Open http://www.starsports.com/cricket/index.html and watch LIVE HD FEED From Hola goto groupon.co.in and buy startsports package for Rs.60 ($0.96)...there you can pay with Visa/mastercard credit cards Maybe its a good idea to not use international credit cards on star sports and bypass that by purchasing this groupon for INR 60 Here is the link - http://search.groupon.co.in/?q=star+sports