World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

Now I switched to the ESPN broadcast. Who was saying the quality is great?! It is worse than the Star Sports one (when it worked, that is)! Picture quality is far far from what one would consider as HD. The only thing going for the ESPN broadcast is that it is stable, i.e. uniformly mediocre all the time. And the IOS app is requiring me to upgrade to 8.0...

Now I switched to the ESPN broadcast. Who was saying the quality is great?! It is worse than the Star Sports one (when it worked, that is)! Picture quality is far far from what one would consider as HD. The only thing going for the ESPN broadcast is that it is stable, i.e. uniformly mediocre all the time. And the IOS app is requiring me to upgrade to 8.0...
If you have purchased the Espn subscription. ...try it on roku. Have a friend watching it on espn stream on roku and he told me that the stream for India vs Pakistan had been great. About 2 ball behind though .
The quality as i mentioned' date=' is so-so. The picture is smooth and steady (indicating high frame rate), but images are not sharp. If you come close to the TV, you can see the pixelation.[/quote'] At the lunch break try the SA Zimbabwe's match and check if its good in it But at least you have a decent stream working unlike others that just stopped.
I was referring to guys like Dandaroy.
Yoda. You stole my words. I was like. A lot of these people work in IT and make deent money. If you really want to watch a particular gave, have a heart to pay few bucks. Bank balance won't differ much. It's fine to find some cheap price stream but to not pay anything and look for free stuff all the time and whining about free link too. Come on.
Yoda. You stole my words. I was like. A lot of these people work in IT and make deent money. If you really want to watch a particular gave, have a heart to pay few bucks. Bank balance won't differ much. It's fine to find some cheap price stream but to not pay anything and look for free stuff all the time and whining about free link too. Come on.
Abe bhondsike, when India will go out in QF, mera paisa wasool kaun karega? :giggle:
You feckers in the US can't even pay $99 for a once in a 4 year tourney? Only thing odd about the ESPN coverage on dishnetwork is the ad breaks which get replaced by the same music over and over again.
Don't like the break also. Just keep the live stream Espn. We know it's your broadcast as the pictures have a big Espn live impression on it

Watching WI-Ireland feed on Star Sports feed. It is better quality than the ESPN feed. Also, between overs I would rather watch the same gheesa-peeta commercial (Hero Splendour, Lays chips...) instead of the stupid "in a commercial break" message pasted by the ESPN feed on the screen for 2-3 minutes.