Is Great Grandpa daada-ji Munna bhai Patel the Indian version of Mohd. Sami?

fineleg

he is wayy better then sami...
I dont know ... remember when Sami started he was up around the 150 mark and swinging it consistently. I'll never forget how he got Ponting at Perth in 2004/05 with that in-dipper and he bowled a similar ball in 2005 before the Ashes to get Ponting again. From what I have seen Sami has more potential. He just lacks any real consistency, and now his pace has dropped (similar story as Munaf). This was the one in Perth U3xaOj0TBh8 This was the one in England hHPjV1ndRf4

Very similar bowlers - Both genuine fast bowlers turned in to an 82-83 mph trundler. - People posting threads and videos on what happened to "that" Munaf/M Sami. - Both experiencing terrible luck(drop catches, poor umpiring, edges falling short etc). but other than bowling they aren't much similar because M Sami is a very decent batsman and a far better fielder than Munaf.

>>>>but other than bowling they aren't much similar because M Sami is a very decent batsman and a far better fielder than Munaf. Agree.......i have never seen him give anything less than his best. Munna bhai on the other hand is scared of getting bruised .... Another difference is that sami in some strange way is much better looking.:P:P