Is Great Grandpa daada-ji Munna bhai Patel the Indian version of Mohd. Sami?

fineleg

the way the field was spread by kumble on the off side(all most whole team was standing on off).. i am dead sure pathan would have gotten salman butt or someone definately caught on slip or somewhere on offside with the help of his swing.. on same field set, munaf was bowling wicket to wicket..which won't really do anythin

DRAMA QUEENNNNNNNNN:two_thumbs_up:
I'll create another thread later to talk abt drama - now competition heats up since that Gai_Ka_Dood is back! But for this thread - we'll bash and thrash the useless of useless, the waste of space in Indian 11 - Munaf Musa Patel. Why can we not play Irfan Pathan, Murali Kartik, heck whoever in place of this waste?
the way the field was spread by kumble on the off side(all most whole team was standing on off).. i am dead sure pathan would have gotten salman butt or someone definately caught on slip or somewhere on offside with the help of his swing.. on same field set, munaf was bowling wicket to wicket..which won't really do anythin
His whole body language is so pathetic - he will even kill enthusiasm in fielders and other bowlers. He needs a kick up his back from Venkatesh Prasad today.
I'll create another thread later to talk abt drama - now competition heats up since that Gai_Ka_Dood is back! But for this thread - we'll bash and thrash the useless of useless, the waste of space in Indian 11 - Munaf Musa Patel. Why can we not play Irfan Pathan, Murali Kartik, heck whoever in place of this waste?
wait, now you're saying you want pathan in the test team?
agree with fineleg on this one' date=' Munaf seems to be a waste of space[/quote'] Given that we only get to field 11, each one should be a vital cog for the Indian team. Sheer waste this.
I'l never forgive his stupid grinning while batting against Sri Lanka as India were going out of the world cup.
Grrrr....now you reminded me of that. Joker, he has got a lazy joker attitude.