Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Dont pull percentages from your backside as usual...look at my posts on all topics in all sections... It is my fault that I tried logic and reasoning with a Pakistani - I should have known better.... Looks like Pakistanis have put words used against them by millions since decades - inferiority complex,denial,etc in a box and decided to use them themselves. Problem is - they use without context, in any random discussion - and end up making laughing stock of themselves - as usual. Time to sleep now - AFTER watching Sachin fking Chucktar in 2003 WC - what a day it was - Loved it.
"Also, take your generalisations of Indians somewhere else....I will not get personal like you and ask you to think...I realise your limitations..." Hypocrite? You seem to be severely butthurt. :giggle:
"Also, take your generalisations of Indians somewhere else....I will not get personal like you and ask you to think...I realise your limitations..." Hypocrite? You seem to be severely butthurt. :giggle:
If and when I am butthurt, I will call any random Pakistani and ask for advise on what to do...they have experience of 8 WC defeats :giggle::giggle::giggle: Only problem with their advise is that it dint help themselves....they are still butthurt...examples in this thread itself....:cantstop:
If and when I am butthurt, I will call any random Pakistani and ask for advise on what to do...they have experience of 8 WC defeats :giggle::giggle::giggle: Only problem with their advise is that it dint help themselves....they are still butthurt...examples in this thread itself....:cantstop:
Yes but it probably hurts more to see your country lose on 83 occasions in comparison to 60...
That is why you Indians burned down stadiums when you lost a game' date=' right?[/quote'] That happens in Kolcatta i think ?? i remember Pakistan winning a few games there , very vocal and intimidating crowd , the Indians sure love their cricket , probably the most cricket mad nation on the planet . This is a fascinating excerpt from an article by a Kashmiri supporter of the Pakistan cricket team . Shahid Afridi has made it into the side. As an opener. Do not ask me why or how. Reason is unwelcome in Pathan territory. The heart, though, has its reasons. I am deep in the capital of India, among a sea of students. They have come over from places never heard off before, to have a crack at the entrance exams for admissions into reputed colleges and universities in India. That can wait. There is a TV, set in the street, outside the shop of the owner. It is jam-packed. There is no traffic. There is no room to change pose. I watch Afridi decimate the Indian bowling with a schoolgirl-meets-celebrity crush kind of excitement. I pretend otherwise. I am scared. I am the only Pakistan fan here. Talking about the Kanpur game .Watching an indo pak game in India is a different experience altogether , the passion for the game there is unmatched and the support can be intimidating for the opposition , which is why i think that Pakistans record vs India in India is astonishing.
What are the achievements of Pakistan in ODI cricket? These are from India World cup - 2 ICC champions - 3 Asia cup - 5.
Even with that said look at Indias WCs. They beat the unbeatable West Indies at the height of their power twice. Then in 2011 they beat every previous champion. Pakistan their one WC lost or NR half the round robin and beat England and NZ in knockout. Not exactly two teams that know are considered great ODI teams.

Just to put to rest the age old argument of what matters more important match domination or overall record a few quick points. Wondering about Pakistani thoughts on England's "Domination" of Pakistan in ODIs since 1971? I mean who cares about WC matches then right? :two_thumbs_up: d8u1u.jpg Its funny the proudest cricketing moment in Pakistani history is the very world cup they beat England yet apparently the English have a better overall record? :hatsoff:

Just to put to rest the age old argument of what matters more important match domination or overall record a few quick points. Wondering about Pakistani thoughts on England's "Domination" of Pakistan in ODIs since 1971? I mean who cares about WC matches then right? :two_thumbs_up: d8u1u.jpg Its funny the proudest cricketing moment in Pakistani history is the very world cup they beat England yet apparently the English have a better overall record? :hatsoff:
England have dominated us in ODIs, and 1992 was our greatest cricketing moment. Whats so hard to believe?
And you're point is? England has historically been a better team than us. But that win obviously helped us to win the world cup. Too bad India's wins over Pakistan has only won them the world cup once. :haha: Infact Pakistan went on to win one of those world cups. So I ask you, how useful were those wins against Pakistan? :two_thumbs_up:

man...seriously, avid cricket fans will care about the overall record,that too not during the world cup, but when you want to discuss stuff when you dont have anything to do.. but most ppl know or will be informed more about the world cup wins because they mean more.. they dont do ads like the one going around now for overall records do they? but padosis can enjoy that record...we will be happy when we win this sunday..

man...seriously, avid cricket fans will care about the overall record,that too not during the world cup, but when you want to discuss stuff when you dont have anything to do.. but most ppl know or will be informed more about the world cup wins because they mean more.. they dont do ads like the one going around now for overall records do they? but padosis can enjoy that record...we will be happy when we win this sunday..
World cup wins are definitely more memorable but 5 wins is nothing to boast about.