Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

I am outta here for now...Need to watch Youtube videos of all WC Ind vs Pak matches so far ( too bad no one bothered to put all H2H matches online :hysterical: ) - p.s coz nobody other than some deluded padosi fans care about them.
Hey man its all good banter, we're all here for cricket at the end of the day.
Well done you did it once in 68 years. Congratulations to you. I would much rather be happy throughout the other 67 years than wait 68 years to win 1 game.
Are you seriously that nonchalant about a world cup semi-final and a world cup final (T20) loss at the hands of your bitter arch-rivals? And I haven't even mentioned 1996 QF loss, which was probably the hardest to take given the utter mistmatch between the two lineups. You would probably be the only Pak fan who would not trade a couple of wins here and there for a world cup QF,SF and final win.
Are you seriously that nonchalant about a world cup semi-final and a world cup final (T20) loss at the hands of your bitter arch-rivals? And I haven't even mentioned 1996 QF loss' date=' which was probably the hardest to take given the utter mistmatch between the two lineups. You would probably be the only Pak fan who would not trade a couple of wins here and there for a world cup QF,SF and final win.[/quote'] What we dont have is not worth having ( winning when it matters in WC ) What we have is the best ( winning when no ones gramma gives a dump) Typical of padosis...we see it everyday Every Pakistani forum is abuzz with why XYZ shud be in team, XYZ shud not be in team, Big3 conspiracy that Ajmal is not there, Hafeez is not there, Junaid loss is bad, Aamir shud be there, YK shud not be there...Imran Khan shud be there...cornered tigers....blah blah blah And they expect us to believe that this WC match is same for them as a 'Zong' hard balls cricket match......:giggle:....pain from 1992 is there....wont go away so easily...will take 20 more years AT THE LEAST.... Meanwhile, my best memories have always been watching ALL WC matches against Pak since 1992 and have always had a great blast with my friends after that...woh beer....woh scotch....wah.. Too bad I may not even watch the Feb 15th match due to a family function but I am trying other means :winky: But in all honesty, Pakistanis shud kick their nuts if they dont win this time....we are at all time low now.
Are you seriously that nonchalant about a world cup semi-final and a world cup final (T20) loss at the hands of your bitter arch-rivals? And I haven't even mentioned 1996 QF loss' date=' which was probably the hardest to take given the utter mistmatch between the two lineups. You would probably be the only Pak fan who would not trade a couple of wins here and there for a world cup QF,SF and final win.[/quote'] Of course I would trade a couple of wins here and there but not 71 of them! To go with the 12 test matches.
Says you. Its subjective. I would say a sustained period of dominance is far more valuable then a win every once in a while
The question then becomes if you are dominant for so long how come failing always on the largest stage? Thats a highly bizarre aberration. Youd think if you were dominant youd at least 1 time in 9 (thats right 9 WC matches including T20) win on the largest stage possible, no? I mean England beats Germany in football in "friendlies" but we all know what happens when the world cup comes along. Odd indeed.:cantstop:
Well done you did it once in 68 years. Congratulations to you. I would much rather be happy throughout the other 67 years than wait 68 years to win 1 game.
Sigh....India has beaten Pakistan in every ODI WC and T20 WC It has won the Champions Trophy multiple times (Pakistan has not even been to the finals) Become the #1 Test Team (again the glaring omission. Won the most Asian cups But yes...you can celebrate the 67 years of Kitply and Kool and Kool cup victories.:hysterical:
The question then becomes if you are dominant for so long how come failing always on the largest stage? Thats a highly bizarre aberration. Youd think if you were dominant youd at least 1 time in 9 (thats right 9 WC matches including T20) win on the largest stage possible, no? I mean England beats Germany in football in "friendlies" but we all know what happens when the world cup comes along. Odd indeed.:cantstop:
Firstly, it's 8-0. Secondly, are going to use Football to prove a point? Hardly anyone cares about international matches in football apart from the world cup. But things are different in cricket. Football is mainly about leagues such as EPL, cricket isn't.
Firstly, it's 8-0. Secondly, are going to use Football to prove a point? Hardly anyone cares about international matches in football apart from the world cup. But things are different in cricket. Football is mainly about leagues such as EPL, cricket isn't.
Oh youre clearly forgetting the bowl out match ....its 9-0. :cantstop: But point remains how come Pakistan is so dominant in the Halal Veg cup/Kool and Kool friendship cup/Pepsi Kitply harmony cup....but then disappears anytime it faces India in WC matches? I'll even admit on paper several times like 96 2003 Pak had the better team hands down on paper. I mean look at the 2003 bowling attack....maybe the best of all time after WI. Waqar Wasim Afridi Razzaq Akthar And Sachin massacred them like they were nothing....why?? Why is it that a team that so thoroughly masters the Kitply cup goes invisible when they face India in "big game" situations?:--D
Dominated our team all through the world cups? You mean beat us in five games? I would say Pakistan's overall record reflects dominance. And Pakistan beat India last time we came to India. Doesn't change the record buddy.
See this is what Pakistanis dont get. Those "friendly" series are where teams like India try out a new young team experiment with a guy like Bhuvi etc. They develop these players in these "friendlies" so that when actual tournaments come around they dont have to keep relying on Shahid Dravid and Mishbah Kumble for 23 world cups. I dont deny that Pakistan has had our number in Kitply cups :cantstop: but please explain how if Pakistan is so dominant their record magically becomes embarrassing on the largest stage against India? :dance:
See this is what Pakistanis dont get. Those "friendly" series are where teams like India try out a new young team experiment with a guy like Bhuvi etc. They develop these players in these "friendlies" so that when actual tournaments come around they dont have to keep relying on Shahid Dravid and Mishbah Kumble for 23 world cups. I dont deny that Pakistan has had our number in Kitply cups :cantstop: but please explain how if Pakistan is so dominant their record magically becomes embarrassing on the largest stage against India? :dance:
Are you being serious? How are bilateral series "friendlies"? Is this the new excuse now? The only time teams test out new team combos are when they play minnows. All the other series have front-line players. Don't kid yourself. My guess is Pakistan can't deal with pressure alot of the times hence lose in WC games, still doesn't wipe away the records, no matter how many smileys you put in front of "kitply" or "cool and cool". You have a problem with it? Write to the ICC and tell them that these series' were useless, that they were a joke, that no one cares about their results. But we can agree to disagree.
Are you being serious? How are bilateral series "friendlies"? Is this the new excuse now? The only time teams test out new team combos are when they play minnows. All the other series have front-line players. Don't kid yourself. My guess is Pakistan can't deal with pressure alot of the times hence lose in WC games, still doesn't wipe away the records, no matter how many smileys you put in front of "kitply" or "cool and cool". You have a problem with it? Write to the ICC and tell them that these series' were useless, that they were a joke, that no one cares about their results. But we can agree to disagree.
Bhuvis first game was against Pakistan. Thats a fact and its clear that the world cup is a top notch tournament. Last WC Indians didnt play several front line players in SA concerned theyd get injured. Why do you think theyve been in Australia for a month? Because of the WC of course. Its comedic that you think Kitply match "domination" :hysterical: are the same as WC matches. The thing is cricket is not as marketable as a sport like football. Its getting there with IPL so they have previously drown the sport with international matches. It makes zero sense that Pakistan "dominates" India then fails abysmally in the big matches. No other sport cares about "overall record" just the big matches. Ask anyone what the lifetime record of the Bulls vs Celtics or the Cowboys vs Patriots is and youll get a confused stare. Playoffs and major tournaments is what everyone knows. Truthfully even Asian cup I really don't care about. Look at the team India fields they are more interested in sending a majority of youth around a few core players. Guys like Dhoni turned down the last Asia cup its a tier 2 tournament to him that India has already won several times. Also If we go according to your logic England is a vastly superior ODI team than Pakistan given their ODI head to head record regardless of the WC. :giggle:
Bhuvis first game was against Pakistan. Thats a fact and its clear that the world cup is a top notch tournament. Last WC Indians didnt play several front line players in SA concerned theyd get injured. Why do you think theyve been in Australia for a month? Because of the WC of course. Its comedic that you think Kitply match "domination" :hysterical: are the same as WC matches. The thing is cricket is not as marketable as a sport like football. Its getting there with IPL so they have previously drown the sport with international matches. It makes zero sense that Pakistan "dominates" India then fails abysmally in the big matches. No other sport cares about "overall record" just the big matches. Ask anyone what the lifetime record of the Bulls vs Celtics or the Cowboys vs Patriots is and youll get a confused stare. Playoffs and major tournaments is what everyone knows. Truthfully even Asian cup I really don't care about. Look at the team India fields they are more interested in sending a majority of youth around a few core players. Guys like Dhoni turned down the last Asia cup its a tier 2 tournament to him that India has already won several times. Also If we go according to your logic England is a vastly superior ODI team than Pakistan given their ODI head to head record regardless of the WC. :giggle:
Cricket teams dominate by winning bilateral series, not winning one off games in tournaments. Anyways like I said, lets agree to disagree

I dont understand the debate going on in the last page All bilateral series are competitive and important but WC matches are more important. Traditionally ODI series were a way to prep and gather hype for the all important test series So as far as im concerned we have a better record in WC matches AND Test wins over Pakistan which is more rewarding and gratifying than not leading head to head in bilateral ODIs. If given the choice im sure Pakistani fans would take the same deal

Cricket teams dominate by winning bilateral series, not winning one off games in tournaments. Anyways like I said, lets agree to disagree
I would agree on tests but in odis most series are meaningless.odi has world cup even t20 its what matters in shorter formats.
I dont understand the debate going on in the last page All bilateral series are competitive and important but WC matches are more important. Traditionally ODI series were a way to prep and gather hype for the all important test series So as far as im concerned we have a better record in WC matches AND Test wins over Pakistan which is more rewarding and gratifying than not leading head to head in bilateral ODIs. If given the choice im sure Pakistani fans would take the same deal
If you are 0-9 against Pakistan in World events you will understand this debate :--D