Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Cricket teams dominate by winning bilateral series' date= not winning one off games in tournaments. Anyways like I said, lets agree to disagree
Again congratulations for winning kitply cup and micromax series :two_thumbs_up:. I am happy beating Pakistan in world cup semi finals T20 finals etc. :cantstop: We agree to disagree as you said. I personally couldnt care less about this tri series thats going on in Australia where India is tinkering their lineup for the actual WC. Also as you can tell by the spectators no one else cared that India and Australia were playing. Honestly do you think the attendance would be the same if India played Australia in this meaningless one off tri series game and if this was a WC round robin?

I find it hard to belive that you value 5 games more than 68 years of dominiance. I know you don't, but since you're Indian it is hard to digest that we are historically a better team than you. These 5 games have come in the last 20 years. What was going on in the 50 years before that?

I find it hard to belive that you value 5 games more than 68 years of dominiance. I know you don't, but since you're Indian it is hard to digest that we are historically a better team than you. These 5 games have come in the last 20 years. What was going on in the 50 years before that?
70 wins in 68 years is dominance, awesome Lahori logic :rofl:

each time it feels like it is time for the streak to end. But this time it feels more so. we are in one of the crappiest form in ODIs since very long time. Our best players Dhoni and Kohli are not scoring runs. our bowling is probably the weakest state ever. Pakistan also seems to be finding the right combination. But with Ind-Pak matches it is almost impossible to say anything

Some of our Pakistani friends need to look up the words 'winning streak'. There is something MAGICAL, almost superhuman about an UNINTERRUPTED sequence of wins in sport. the beginning of the streak remains connected to the here and now in fan consciousness, transcending generations and players. There are few things more galling in sport than to know the team/person you support has lost it before they step into the ring. Bravado aside, as a gambling man, i would back India to beat Pak every time regardless of other factors. You'd be crazy not to.

Some of our Pakistani friends need to look up the words 'winning streak'. There is something MAGICAL' date= almost superhuman about an UNINTERRUPTED sequence of wins in sport. the beginning of the streak remains connected to the here and now in fan consciousness, transcending generations and players. There are few things more galling in sport than to know the team/person you support has lost it before they step into the ring. Bravado aside, as a gambling man, i would back India to beat Pak every time regardless of other factors. You'd be crazy not to.
Only for india because honestly thats all they can fall back on , no other notable achievements, kind of scraping the barrel , i don't think Pakistanis consider being unbeaten against srilanka in worldcups as magical nor do the southafricans consider having never lost to India in worldcups superhuman.
Only for india because honestly thats all they can fall back on ' date=' no other notable achievements, kind of scraping the barrel , i don't think Pakistanis consider being unbeaten against srilanka in worldcups as magical nor do the southafricans consider having never lost to India in worldcups superhuman.[/quote'] If you don't get the difference between an Indo-Pak clash over some shyte Pak-SL clash, then there is no point of you posting on this thread. And no other notable achievements? Lol! These guys are going on as if they have been thumping us since the rivalry in Cricket began. Brother please!
If you don't get the difference between an Indo-Pak clash over some shyte Pak-SL clash' date=' then there is no point of you posting on this thread. And no other notable achievements? Lol! [b']These guys are going on as if they have been thumping us since the rivalry in Cricket began. Brother please!
Isn't this true though ?? , the record is pretty damning.

Again I don't know how Pakistan can consider themselves dominant over India when they have lost 9 straight world Cup matches to them. Doesn't seem dominant to me. No other sport cares about "overall record" but hey I what do I know about micromax series and kitply cups. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Again I don't know how Pakistan can consider themselves dominant over India when they have lost 9 straight world Cup matches to them. Doesn't seem dominant to me. No other sport cares about "overall record" but hey I what do I know about micromax series and kitply cups. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Lol.

Is there any such thing as a meaningless Indo Pak game , what with all the cricket crazy Indian fans who flock the stadiums and are glued to the tv for every encounter and display extreme emotions after every defeat ??Lol Well if there is then i guess the Indian wins in the 92 and 99 worldcup over Pakistan have to be the most meaningless in the history of the sport as Pakistan clearly did better and even won one of hose tournaments while preserving energy against the weak indian side .

Is there any such thing as a meaningless Indo Pak game , what with all the cricket crazy Indian fans who flock the stadiums and are glued to the tv for every encounter and display extreme emotions after every defeat ??Lol Well if there is then i guess the Indian wins in the 92 and 99 worldcup over Pakistan have to be the most meaningless in the history of the sport as Pakistan clearly did better and even won one of hose tournaments while preserving energy against the weak indian side .
well yeah, when India rests their key players (like Dhoni in last Asia cup), sometimes B teams are sent for such matches, etc, I don't really see the value of such matches There might have been a time when less cricket was played these matches were important. But now with so much cricket, IPL, CT, T20 wc, etc, tournaments like Kitply cups have just become jokes, no one shows the same intensity ( it is not humanly possible) players prefer to rest or recover from injury, etc. It is not humanly possible for the players to take these matches seriously.
well yeah, when India rests their key players (like Dhoni in last Asia cup), sometimes B teams are sent for such matches, etc, I don't really see the value of such matches There might have been a time when less cricket was played these matches were important. But now with so much cricket, IPL, CT, T20 wc, etc, tournaments like Kitply cups have just become jokes, no one shows the same intensity ( it is not humanly possible) players prefer to rest or recover from injury, etc. It is not humanly possible for the players to take these matches seriously.
All international matches matter. If your team can be affected by 1 player being rested then it says a lot about the talent pool.

Call it Lahori Logic or whatever to go with your complexes, but I'm just thinking what Indian fans would fall back on the day that streak ends. I mean no winning streak or overall dominance, the case would be fully closed that day. Eagerly waiting. I wonder how many of you would be saying what you are if things were the other way round. But it must be hard to get past your hatred and accept facts. I feel sorry for you guys.