Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

You do realise that these head to head games are international matches too? Are you telling me that the cricket that is now going to be played between 2015 and 2019 does not matter at all? Are you not going to watch it?
what difference these bilateral matches make? its just to fill coffers of cricket boards. Doesn't add any special benefits. World championships are totally different story. 1 WC win = 5 Cool cool + 3 Kit cat win :--D
You do realise that these head to head games are international matches too? Are you telling me that the cricket that is now going to be played between 2015 and 2019 does not matter at all? Are you not going to watch it?
There are lot's of important matches apart from the world cup. Champions trophy. Even the Asia cup. I was talking of those amazing cool and cool cups and Kitply cups where Pakistan have filled their boots
There are lot's of important matches apart from the world cup. Champions trophy. Even the Asia cup. I was talking of those amazing cool and cool cups and Kitply cups where Pakistan have filled their boots
Pretty weak argument. You can't just throw around loose phrases such as "kitply cup" without even explaining what is so useless about them and cast them aside as almost meaningless games. They were One Day International Games, and last I heard cricket is contested primarily through bilateral seriess. Not diminishing the importance of tournaments at all because they definitely show what a team's mental strength and ability to win in pressure situations. But yeah, thats just my opinion.
Pretty weak argument. You can't just throw around loose phrases such as "kitply cup" without even explaining what is so useless about them and cast them aside as almost meaningless games. They were One Day International Games' date=' and last I heard cricket is contested primarily through bilateral seriess. Not diminishing the importance of tournaments at all because they definitely show what a team's mental strength and ability to win in pressure situations. But yeah, thats just my opinion.[/quote'] However some one try to spin it compared to ICC trophy & Asia cup these bilateral series have less value.
Says you. Its subjective.
No, its not subjective. Otherwise we can play ICC trophy & Asia cup every year. Sustained period of dominance wont make any difference. No one even remember these bilateral series more than a year, that also if its very exciting.
When did I say otherwise :dontknow: Still WC>ICC Champions trophy > Asia cup >>>>> Cool Kitply cup :dance:
No, its not subjective
And I never said Kitply cups were more important than WC, I said you can't ignore them just because YOU feel they aren't important. The rest of the world doesn't care what I or you may think about the prestige of the cups. They are official Limited Over games. Simple.
And I never said Kitply cups were more important than WC' date=' I said you can't ignore them just because YOU feel they aren't important. The rest of the world doesn't care what I or you may think about the prestige of the cups. They are official Limited Over games. Simple.[/quote'] No one is ignoring cool kitply cups, but they doesn't matter in grander scheme of things.