THE JUSTICE LEAGUE || 2015 SS team

Today is an excellent day for me. Hoping to get 500+ points. It says 42 at the moment? Is that for the group stages?
In group stages there are 2 phases of 21 match each. So you get 42 transfers for 21 match for both the phases separately. P.S. - I am in top 1000 Ranks there :dance:
In group stages there are 2 phases of 21 match each. So you get 42 transfers for 21 match for both the phases separately. P.S. - I am in top 1000 Ranks there :dance:
I was going to participate there but didn't due to the low amount of substitutions. Do you get more substitutions in the knockout stages for Espn FL (sorry, this is the first time I'm playing World Cup FL seriously, I played in 2011 a little but was pretty young)?
I was going to participate there but didn't due to the low amount of substitutions. Do you get more substitutions in the knockout stages for Espn FL (sorry, this is the first time I'm playing World Cup FL seriously, I played in 2011 a little but was pretty young)?
Yes..unlimited sub's after the end of group stages and then a fresh set of sub's for the knockout stages after the start of first match.Not many but around 20 I guess