The fight...

Zelig

I hope you all took my advice.I told you 99percent mayweather will win on points!!! Anyone who sayd paq even came close to Mayweather have no idea of boxing!! Mayweather schooled Paq and his superb technique wouldnt allow Paq to fight... A close relative took heed and won 4,500dollars!!!! :two_thumbs_up:

It was funny when asked Manny of what he thought of the fight and he said "I thought I won." I agree with him. Boxing is such farce. You can not really make it out who is getting more hits. The scorecard wasn't shown until round 3-4. The points beint distributed as 9 and 10 in every freaking round, does not really make sense. Also Maywhether was running around like Mogli of jungle book, instead of attacking. Manny, albeat not at his best, was as perhaps the winner. Honestly, I did not see many punches landed on Manny from Mayweather. They need to come up with better scoring system or this Boxing will die.
I was supporting Manny like most people but Mayweather was the clear winner for me and it was not even close. It was 9-3 or 8-4 in Mayweather's favor if we go by rounds. However I agree with you about the Boxing scoring system being farce. Unless there is a win by KO it is usually very murky.