The fight...

Zelig

Wow. Finally. I can't wa it. I used to think that Maywhether is scared to fight him. I am glad it will finally haphpen.
he always was. Now that Manny is clearly past it seems very convenient Mayweather agreed to it. Manny knows he will lose but he is looking for a final payday. As for the fight. Its 2 past it boxers fighting. Similar to if Wasim bowled to Sachin today

he always was. Now that Manny is clearly past it seems very convenient Mayweather agreed to it. Manny knows he will lose but he is looking for a final payday. As for the fight. Its 2 past it boxers fighting. Similar to if Wasim bowled to Sachin today
:agree:

Odds were 75/25 in Mayweather's favor 2 weeks back. They are down to 65/35 now :dance:
Never seen a boxing match before and now I've watched so many of their past fights :cantstop: Really getting into boxing since 1 week ago Since u know, tell me who to support :poink: And who to bet on :P Mayweather seems like an awesome troll. Everyone hates him :rofl:

Never seen a boxing match before and now I've watched so many of their past fights :cantstop: Really getting into boxing since 1 week ago Since u know, tell me who to support :poink: And who to bet on :P Mayweather seems like an awesome troll. Everyone hates him :rofl:
It won't be a KO but Floyd will win. I support Pacman.

may I know how a welterweight fight is getting publicity? my memories of boxing recalls there was a heavy bias towards the heavyweights in terms of coverage and awareness among the masses(20 years ago).....those days many sport fan can easily name the current heavyweight contenders.only sugar ray leonard had any decent coverage outside of the heavyweights I myself stopped paying attention these days many sports fans cannot name the ukrainian

It's only hyped because Mayweather is the only decent American boxer. It used to all be about the heavyweight boxers but because the Eastern Europeans are dominating that the Americans have turned their attention to these smaller guys. The worst heavyweight can easily beat either of these two, so why do they deserve such money?

Its gonna be the fight of all fights!!! Cheapest seat prices were 1500 dollars...my cousins are still trying to pick some up but there like goldust ... i really wana go to this fight!! Best tip....Mayweather will win on points ..... 99percent certain!!!! n a little sneaky bet on the draw as the odds will be high on the draw!!!!

may I know how a welterweight fight is getting publicity? my memories of boxing recalls there was a heavy bias towards the heavyweights in terms of coverage and awareness among the masses(20 years ago).....those days many sport fan can easily name the current heavyweight contenders.only sugar ray leonard had any decent coverage outside of the heavyweights I myself stopped paying attention these days many sports fans cannot name the ukrainian
It's because the Americans are no longer the dominant force in heavyweight boxing. American sports fans are similar to Indian sports fans, if there's no homegrown talent, there's no interest whatsoever.