The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

FI :woot: What do you think about our team :nervous:
Pretty good team but be careful with your remaining budget. Virat Kohli seems very expensive as he usually doesn't turn up in IPL and also he is not in the best of form. Shakib will not be available for a few matches but a good buy otherwise. Sanju is a good value buy :nice: . ABD and Yuvi will do well for sure :two_thumbs_up:

Pretty good team but be careful with your remaining budget. Virat Kohli seems very expensive as he usually doesn't turn up in IPL and also he is not in the best of form. Shakib will not be available for a few matches but a good buy otherwise. Sanju is a good value buy :nice: . ABD and Yuvi will do well for sure :two_thumbs_up:
Just an intuition that Kohli will do good in this edition of IPL. Thanks for your review :icflove:

nanda, please add Narine to my team from the unsold list and update purse :icflove: Reason: "Overseas Magic" has hardly any good players. So I'll take my chances with Narine.
:cantstop: Told you to purchase good players earlier :hehe: But I dont think you will be allowed to take Narine now :hmmm:

Like Shakib :hehe:
:sniffle:
Nah' date=' nanda confirmed on the day of auction itself that I can :dontknow: [/quote'] Why so :hmmmm2: You picked your quota of players, none of them have being ruled out of the tourney so how is that possible :confused: