Taxes on $ICF

sage

means tum bol rahe ho ki tum ek zamane (purine zamane) me one of the richest icfer the :omg: per aaj tumhari haalat dekho :giggle: jab mere pass kuch hai hi nahi to phir mai kis khushi me betting section ki sair karu :haha:
:angelic: do baar try kiyaa. Tumhare account mein koye virus/bot hai. Paisaa jataa hi nahi :giggle:

Why does amiret have so few ICF credits ? even though it is widely acknowledged* that i am the most deserving poster both in terms of quality and quantity . i have consistently maintained a smiley to word-count ratio of less than 1 . *According to reliable sources.

Why does amiret have so few ICF credits ? even though it is widely acknowledged* that i am the most deserving poster both in terms of quality and quantity . i have consistently maintained a smiley to word-count ratio of less than 1 . *According to reliable sources.
quality aur quantity se kuch nahi hota :cantstop: uske liye kuch zabardast ghapla karna padhta hai :secret:

where is bheekh mango thread :wall:
ye post nahi dekha kya :giggle:
Lord ki to aisi ki taisi :whack: Bheek maango thread merged kardiya Chit Chat thread me :mad: ab Bheek kahan per maangni hai???:((
aur ekbaar Lord ki to aisi ki taisi :whack::whack::whack: