Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Iyer is an author, motivational speaker and a leadership coach. He was previously managing director of Kimberly-Clark Lever, the company that markets the Huggies and Kotex brands in India. Before that, he was managing director and CEO of Infomedia India. He had also worked at PepsiCo, as the beverages maker's executive director responsible for operations in South India and Sri Lanka, and then as regional vice president in China, according to his personal website. Ambani bhau has too much money, He has a few billion $ pocket money left. Cant buy players so spending on support staff... :hmmm: Remove IPL spending quotas and watch MI rule the IPL :hitler:

Iyer is an author' date= motivational speaker and a leadership coach. He was previously managing director of Kimberly-Clark Lever, the company that markets the Huggies and Kotex brands in India. Before that, he was managing director and CEO of Infomedia India. He had also worked at PepsiCo, as the beverages maker's executive director responsible for operations in South India and Sri Lanka, and then as regional vice president in China, according to his personal website. Ambani bhau has too much money, He has a few billion $ pocket money left. Cant buy players so spending on support staff... :hmmm: Remove IPL spending quotas and watch MI rule the IPL :hitler:
:hysterical:

The indian players are ok. Ojha (dont know how good he is now that he has stopped chucking) Bhajji (probably cannot bowl chucking doosra) Bumrah (good indian pacer) Malinga/Hazzlewood The opening is ok on paper. Finch/ Simmons and Parthiv IMO Finch/Simmons cover Parthiv Rayadu Sharma an Indian batsman Tare/Lad/Rana Pollard Anderson Corey Bhajji Ojha/ Gopal/ Suyal depending on conditions. Malinga/Hazzelwood cover Bumrah Its a decent team. But lacks the X factor to win the IPL. Malinga is potent but not what he used to be and I somehow doubt Anderson and Pollard between them will be a good fifth bowler at the wankhede. Its the same with a lot of mumbai players. Bhajji is not what he used to be. Finch is not in the best of form. Parthiv patel is a shrewd bye IMO. Covers many problems.

in a good or bad way? lol I think he is good for 15-20 runs at a good pace on a regular basis. Keeping probably we can play Tare as the keeper.
It will work if other opener in good form,if both starts fail you will never get a good partnership. Also he plays well in first few matches and then start failing.

Finch/Simmons cover Parthiv Rayadu Sharma an Indian batsman Tare/Lad/Rana Pollard Anderson Corey Bhajji Ojha/ Gopal/ Suyal depending on conditions. Malinga/Hazzelwood cover Bumrah
Finch Parthiv Anderson Sharma Pollard Rayadu CHAND/TARE Bhajji Vinay Malinga Bumrah ye theek lag rahi hai mujhe :dance:

Finch Parthiv Anderson Sharma Pollard Rayadu CHAND/TARE Bhajji Vinay Malinga Bumrah ye theek lag rahi hai mujhe :dance:
Chand is openign batsman.. Play Rohit at 3....Put Rayudu at 4...rest 2 big hitters. PP/Tare/Chand can be exchanged..

Chand is openign batsman.. Play Rohit at 3....Put Rayudu at 4...rest 2 big hitters. PP/Tare/Chand can be exchanged..
I think ki attacking mind set se hi khelna chahiye warna Rayudu to zyadatar score ko slow karadeta hai, to I think use Pollard ke baad hi chance mile aur Corey ko 3 per taa ki o attack karsake aur Rohit uske baad aakar last tak jame reh kar khele :nervous: Chand aur Tare last me 2-3 overs me big hitting ke kaam aayege :dance: hope ki Ponting attacking coaching kare :--D

I think ki attacking mind set se hi khelna chahiye warna Rayudu to zyadatar score ko slow karadeta hai, to I think use Pollard ke baad hi chance mile aur Corey ko 3 per taa ki o attack karsake aur Rohit uske baad aakar last tak jame reh kar khele :nervous: Chand aur Tare last me 2-3 overs me big hitting ke kaam aayege :dance: hope ki Ponting attacking coaching kare :--D
Attacking karne ki li ye tu nalayak players kon 5,6,7 may nahi khel sakthe :cantstop: