IPL 2015 - RCB Official Thread| Roar AarCeeeBeee!!!!!

sourab10forever

btw i am just joking. I support smaller states' date=' if it was upto me Maharashtra would be split into three and Karnataka would be split into two.[/quote'] North-South bifurcation can only happen once Belgaum becomes a more established economic centre. It's been 5+ years since I've been to Belgaum so I don't really know how it is doing first hand. I hope there is no bifurcation though. Southern Karnataka, particularly Dakshina Kannada, is witnessing some 'demographic alteration,' courtesy Northern Kerala and PFI. We need some Maratha-style jingoism but not jokers like Pramod Muthalik and Dinker Shetty. By making Belgaum the second state capital, that demand has more or less been buried.

Guys' date='please keep politics out of this thread..if you are so desperate move to CSK thread which is official dumping thread for IPL forum.[/quote'] You keep getting banned from politics section so we have to bring the politics to you. :haha: Btw, why do RCB not play a home game in Hubli? It's high time they move from match-box ground.

You keep getting banned from politics section so we have to bring the politics to you. :haha: Btw, why do RCB not play a home game in Hubli? It's high time they move from match-box ground.
No need for now...we can fill Chinnaswamy every time even if we lose non stop....if start spreading Hubli will not be the first place.

No need for now...we can fill Chinnaswamy every time even if we lose non stop....if start spreading Hubli will not be the first place.
Not filling Chinna up this season, for obvious reasons. :hysterical: Maybe Mallya should give free Kingfisher calendar to those who buys tickets. :hmmm: